Taco Bell Crunchwraps 88 cents each until March 5th

That will be my lunch the two days I work at the office this week. Two of them is cheaper than the lunch I would bring. More money for games :D thanks.

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']www.tacobell.com

I just recently changed my dieting habits and now they go and do this.

Damn you Taco Bell. Damn you to hell...[/QUOTE]

Haha, I hear ya. I stopped eating fast food a year ago and stopped eating meat 6 months ago. Yet these things still haunt me. Early college years included sobriety checks to see who could drive to TB and pick up everyone crunchwraps.

I just had one and it was delicious. I can't wait for my impeding heart attack at the end of the week :)

Saw this when you posted this earlier, definitely going to be getting a couple of these later this week :D Thanks for posting this yet again man!

Just had a crunch-wrap and there was 0% meat in it just chesse, sour cream, tomates, lettuce, and the crunchy taco shell inside. It smelled like burnt toast and stunk up the car.

It goes without saying that I am displeased and won't be back anytime soon.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Just had a crunch-wrap and there was 0% meat in it just chesse, sour cream, tomates, lettuce, and the crunchy taco shell inside. It smelled like burnt toast and stunk up the car.

It goes without saying that I am displeased and won't be back anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

What did they say when you went back to get your meat?

Had my first one of the week earlier today, so good....got it without tomatoes and I'll definitely be getting a couple more this week :D

[quote name='MoCiWe']Had my first one of the week earlier today, so good....got it without tomatoes and I'll definitely be getting a couple more this week :D[/QUOTE]

I definitely recommend getting them without tomatoes. It's too wet for a grilled product with them.

I've been to Taco Bell twice this week for this promo, and I'm planning to go again tomorrow. $1.91 for two? Sooo in.

Had it for the first time. I wasn't impressed. Felt like it needed more meat in it. Maybe just a horribly made one? I supplemented with a Potato Taco. So good.

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Bought two today and substituted the meat with beans and added baja sauce. BEST. DECISION. EVER[/QUOTE]

They charge extra for that?

I so

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Bought two today and substituted the meat with beans and added baja sauce. BEST. DECISION. EVER[/QUOTE]

Did you get charged extra?

bread's done
Back