TACO BELL : FREE Limeade Sparkler Drink (No purchase required) EXP 7/11/2010

Awesome, time to get lunch!

FYI, these things are actually pretty good. Just remember to ask for no ice since they're rather small, though.

also note, it's YMMV as it states that the manager has final decision and can say no. my local taco bell usually has the owner around all the time until the late night and he denies all coupons lol

[quote name='intoxicated662']also note, it's YMMV as it states that the manager has final decision and can say no. my local taco bell usually has the owner around all the time until the late night and he denies all coupons lol[/QUOTE]

I think it haz to do with if they think u used it already. Also I am guessing that it is a franchise store, they usually do not like doing promos or loss leaders. But the manager can deny for any reason, so yeah YMMV.

Think most people will be able to use these no problem.

If u know your store is corporate owned, they almost 100% of the time take coupons and do free/loss leader/promo stuff. Or sometimes a good franchisee is willing to give a little free to get back business.

i printed the coupon and noticed a conflict, at the bottom it says valid through 7/11/2010 or until 500,000 redeemed, but at the top it says expires 5/26/2010...

[quote name='dallascowboys']can someone please post a scan of the coupon? i don't want to download the coupon software on my high-end pc.[/QUOTE]
Each have a unique PIN, so it wouldn't work.

Used the coupon today after printing it out yesteryday. The Taco Bell I took it too accepted it without hesitation. Pretty sweet, but most of it is ice.

[quote name='time2play']i printed the coupon and noticed a conflict, at the bottom it says valid through 7/11/2010 or until 500,000 redeemed, but at the top it says expires 5/26/2010...[/QUOTE]

I think it haz to do when u print it. But before u print it, they are running the promo till 7/11/2010 or 500k printz. Read teh fine printz before you click on the "print coupon button". ;)

Only lets me print two per computer in my house, so I'm guessing it's not based on IP, all my PC share a printer, so It can't be the printer. I tried clearing history and it still won't let me print more, anyone have a workaround for this? If it doesn't expire till July I don't see a reason to not stock up. Since all the coupons have a unique pin I don't see why taco bell would stop taking them even after 500,000 especially here in CA where coupons don't expire.

[quote name='ChefIroquois']Only lets me print two per computer in my house, so I'm guessing it's not based on IP, all my PC share a printer, so It can't be the printer. I tried clearing history and it still won't let me print more, anyone have a workaround for this? If it doesn't expire till July I don't see a reason to not stock up. Since all the coupons have a unique pin I don't see why taco bell would stop taking them even after 500,000 especially here in CA where coupons don't expire.[/QUOTE]

try not abuse teh couponz plz. Otherwise if they get too many or feel people are abusing it, they might kill the whole free promo.

My wife and I had the drink and it is fine, but not worth the $1.69 they ask for it. Maybe at $1.19 but no more.

[quote name='muzras']I think it haz to do when u print it. But before u print it, they are running the promo till 7/11/2010 or 500k printz. Read teh fine printz before you click on the "print coupon button". ;)[/QUOTE]
i did read the fine print, i'm just pointing out how nothing was said about it expiring till u actually print it, which i think is sneaky, and also how it's just a few days after the day u print it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be awesome if I can use this on the way to getting my free chick-fil-A spicy chicken. Thanks catguy!

bread's done
Back