Taco Bell & Pepsi promo to win 7" Samsung Galaxy tab

Sinistar

CAGiversary!
I usually head out to Taco Bell every once in a while with buddies (but I don't get anything because...well, it's Taco Bell). Might grab a drink for this, thank you for the heads-up.

OK if anyone wants some codes to try, these didn't work for me (went to TB twice this week), I'm hoping they are reusable. :)

CJ4RC4TL9R
PA3PP2CY3P

If you guys have any more cup codes, post 'em here to share as well.

[quote name='Sinistar']OK if anyone wants some codes to try, these didn't work for me (went to TB twice this week), I'm hoping they are reusable. :)

CJ4RC4TL9R
PA3PP2CY3P

If you guys have any more cup codes, post 'em here to share as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was trying to find this thread earlier today.

I was able to use the codes (through the website) - no luck, though.

[quote name='Blade3D']My friend and I both won one, I already got mine, and he is still waiting on his.[/QUOTE]

Wow, good for you! I've been trying daily, and have had no luck at all. Quite frustrating. Glad someone from the board here is taking one home.

[quote name='Blade3D']My friend and I both won one, I already got mine, and he is still waiting on his.[/QUOTE]

Yeah can you confirm if the codes are re-useable?

I also had another from the other day didn't win, anyone wants to try?

XR2CR9PA9E

[quote name='xemerge']How fast does it take for them to tell you that you've won?[/QUOTE]

You know instantly, it takes you to a page with a claim code. You then have to log back in and use the claim code, fill in your shipping info, and confirm. Then you will be taken to a page saying you are a winner and it will arrive in 6-8 weeks, but they are arriving in like 1-2 weeks really.

[quote name='Sinistar']Yeah can you confirm if the codes are re-useable?

I also had another from the other day didn't win, anyone wants to try?

XR2CR9PA9E[/QUOTE]

The codes are reusable

[quote name='opterasis']Good luck, people are botting the shit out of this, and getting well over 100 entries an hour.[/QUOTE]

*sigh* People piss me off...

[quote name='Sinistar']How do they "bot" this contest?[/QUOTE]

You can enter unlimited times on the website with new emails, usually the gmail +1 or . trick.

bread's done
Back