Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis (GBA) factory sealed

It's five years old now, and its print run was extremely short. I have no problem finding lonesome TO cartridges laying around in Gamestop bins, but this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime find.

I've got a copy (and I don't buy games without their boxes/case art/instructions, so I never really was on the look out for prices. After seeing your auction, I checked half.com there's one like yours going for $150 and a few complete but open under $100.

Enjoy a big sale! =)

That copy on Half.com is actually the same one. I double listed it, and if it sells on Half.com I'll remove the Ebay listing. It's available slightly cheaper on Amazon, but not below my opening bid.

Not sure you're gonna get what you're asking for, but good luck!

Really fun game though. I'm glad I bought it when it first came out. Beats the pants off FFTA in a lot of aspects.

Off-topic slightly but what has happened to the developer Quest who made all the Ogre games and FFT? I know Square-Enix bought them, but what have they done since then? I've heard absolutely nothing for years now. A new Ogre or proper sequel to FFT would be...beyond words. Ogre Battle 64 just was wonderful. :applause:

I think you should lower the starting bid to $40 and let it rise by itself.

[quote name='Rozz']I think you should lower the starting bid to $40 and let it rise by itself.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. It isn't going to sell for less than $100..

i had a sealed Tactics Ogre but there was a slight dent in the box and it sold for around $45-50 if i remember correctly a little less then a year ago...i had found mine for $10 at KB along with a bunch of loose ones which i think alot of other people found copys as well since i remember quite a few factory sealed ones at the time.

good luck with it!

bread's done
Back