Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together 11.99 amazon

At that price, I'm in!
19.gif

[quote name='Starcrest']I didn't realize this game even had a premium edition. List price of 170, so you can save big? What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's nuts. I can't find the original thread about the UK preorders for the PE edition but I recall that it wasn't that much different than the NA launch price. How that shot up to $170 is beyond me.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Yeah, that's nuts. I can't find the original thread about the UK preorders for the PE edition but I recall that it wasn't that much different than the NA launch price. How that shot up to $170 is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the listing was made by a third-party seller since it was never available in the U.S.? I bought the premium edition at launch from Zavvi for about $40. I was just surprised it's still available for a good price.

[quote name='VexxedCS']Naw, that was a preorder bonus.[/QUOTE]
I remember, a few CAGs actually got those cards some time after the game had been released. Of course, none of them knew they were going to get them until after they had ordered. I regret being on the fence during that time, I think, due in part to someone who mentioned they wouldn't include them. D'oh!

[quote name='Starcrest']I didn't realize this game even had a premium edition. List price of 170, so you can save big? What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

i think that is the UK edition .

bread's done
Back