Taiko Drum Master Bundle $11.18 at Toys R Us

Lou-Dawg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
B&M only. This price is after the automatic 20% red tag discount. $11.18 is an amazing price. I just picked up a 2nd bundle today for the drum controller.

Yes I know this is buried in the TRU red tag thread, but the price isn't accurate in that thread so I decided it needed its own thread. $40 at Amazon...

They've got the whole Taiko Drum Master set with the drums and everything for five bucks at my kmart. They have like three copies if anybody wants one.

tried a couple of TRU's no luck, I"ll give Target a look..(heres hoping I find a decent worker thats willing to actaully look)

I got an EXTRA one, if anyone wants it. Price is $15 shipped (i paid 11.88 plus tax, and its a BIG box, weighs a few pounds!) still sealed in original shrink wrap

Hello,

If anyone have 2 extra sets or can get them for me, I'll buy them from you for purchase price plus shipping. PM me if you do. Thanks!

[quote name='exceed19']I got an EXTRA one, if anyone wants it. Price is $15 shipped (i paid 11.88 plus tax, and its a BIG box, weighs a few pounds!) still sealed in original shrink wrap[/quote]

Still have.. will send money order to you for it. Want to start some feedback.
Thanks
xmbri

If you go to sellvideogames.com they will give you 23 for the game and drum or just 22 for the game. I got my set at target for 10 a while ago and saw that it was collecting dust and sold mine to the website. Got the check 2 weeks later. So buy 2 copies keep the drums and sell one of the games.

Yes, I'm late to the party, but I'm trying to find this in any local store. Has anyone seen it lately, or are they all long gone by now?

I'll pay $20 shipped if anyone can get an extra new one (sure beats $40 at Amazon). I've looked around and almost never see this one. Let me know...

A thread from the grave! Heck I'll pay 20.00 shipped too if someone has an extra after all this time. My local sears and kmarts havent stocked them in awhile

Red Octane makes a version you can order from their website for $19.99. I actually found a used Namco one for $7 at my local EBGames, but they can't find the sticks. Anyone got a line on replacement sticks?

cant beleive they're still selling this! and i thought it was a steal a year ago at eb for 30 bucks.

Hi everyone, I have two of these for sale/trade, CML. I would prefer trades for DS games. Now, some relevant content to mask this blatant advertisement: :)

Just note that the package is over 4 lbs for one game & drum set, so it can cost $10 to ship it across the country (parcel post, $13 for priority!). So if someone is paying $10 at retail, once you add tax and shipping it can easily be over $20.

I didn't check fedex or ups rates... they may be better.

-frap

Yeah, I got this for 9.99 at Target a few months ago. I hated it. The drum sticks only register about 70% of the time. Its loud and annoying too. Although some of the soundtrack was pretty cool, Katamari Damacy theme FTW! I still prefer Donkey Konga, though.

bread's done
Back