Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is senorwahoo down to catch a homicide case for the sake of the OTT? That would be really neat, and definitely something to talk about for years.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I figured out why I can't find that notebook. It's discontinued to be replaced by the Aspire One 752. It's basically the same thing but the hard drives run fro, 250 to 500 gigs and it'll probably be more expensive.

I might be able to get my hands on a used one for about $350. Only has a 160 GB hard drive but I think I can manage and I'd rather save money then shell out an extra $100-$150 just for a larger hard drive.[/QUOTE]
Is that what you were on ebay for? Should be easy to find one of the discontinued ones there.

I wish I could find a cheap Wii Motion Plus thing and then get Red Steel 2 used.

I think I'm going to preorder Mario Galaxy 2 and that new Deathsmiles game coming out with the Gamestop stacking codes. Galaxy is already $50 and I'd buy it anyway, but with the codes the second game is only like $27. :whistle2:k

Live 8 was their reunion and nothing came about after that. Now that Wright is gone it's inconceivable.

So take your hypothetical bull shit and choke on it, both of you fucking lunatics.

Watching the Magic play is perplexing. They can play one quarter like all-stars and the next like a bunch of high school kids.

Yeah Sean but I just realized that 10AUTO doesn't work on preorders.

Still, I got SMG2 and Deathsmiles LE (and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X to make it top $100 for the coupons) for $84.09 shipped after tax. So it was like $34 for Deathsmiles since I would've paid full price for SMG2 anyway.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Is senorwahoo down to catch a homicide case for the sake of the OTT? That would be really neat, and definitely something to talk about for years.[/QUOTE]

Probably.

Ha! The mavs just drove the length of the floor on a fast break without dribbling to score. Two guys just passed back and forth, back and fourth the entire length of the floor. It was comical. It was like they were playing hot potato.

Someone please cue the YTMND. I have to see it. For the love of God someone has to have a link to it. I NEED TO KNOW IT'S GOIN DOWN!

[quote name='Eviltude']Xzbit is on Extreme Home Makeover now? Somebody's house is getting pimped.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']someone please cue the YTMND. I have to see it. For the love of God someone has to have a link to it. I NEED TO KNOW IT'S GOIN DOWN![/QUOTE]

Yo dawg, I heard you like houses ...

[quote name='Maklershed']Negative. That looks like a rental to me. :/[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more wrong...Frosty is also on the skeptical side and he says he's watching it in a couple days, maybe he'll change your mind.

Odin Sphere is really, really fun.

I wish the final boss of persona 3 wasn't so shitty. After 12 "forms", an hour and a half, and 5/6 of the last form killed, it got healed all the way back up. I just shut off my PS2 at that point.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

I wish the final boss of persona 3 wasn't so shitty. After 12 "forms", an hour and a half, and 5/6 of the last form killed, it got healed all the way back up. I just shut off my PS2 at that point.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You couldn't be more wrong...Frosty is also on the skeptical side and he says he's watching it in a couple days, maybe he'll change your mind.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn, man. Learn to read.

If you check my tweets, which is what you're basing that on, the only thing I ever said "negatively" about Kick-Ass was that I didn't believe it could ever be a better comic book movie than either of the newer Batman films (BB/TDK). I never said (1) I didn't want to see it or (2) I didn't think it would be a good movie. In fact, I think it looks pretty kick ass. Don't infer skepticism where there wasn't any to begin with.

[quote name='Maklershed']Definitely getting Red Dead day one next month but do I want Alan Wake too or should I wait? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake looks interesting, but there's currently a riot going on in the "first 12 minutes of gameplay" thread at GAF because of "graphics resolution issues". You might be better off waiting and grabbing it on sale.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn, man. Learn to read.

If you check my tweets, which is what you're basing that on, the only thing I ever said "negatively" about Kick-Ass was that I didn't believe it could ever be a better comic book movie than either of the newer Batman films (BB/TDK). I never said (1) I didn't want to see it or (2) I didn't think it would be a good movie. In fact, I think it looks pretty kick ass. Don't infer skepticism where there wasn't any to begin with.[/QUOTE]

My bad. :ziplip:

Kick Ass isn't even a serious super hero film, of course it won't be better than the new Batman films. It's certainly better than other superhero comedies like Mystery Men.

It's definitely hard to compare, but as I tweeted before, it's on my top 3 list of comic book movies (in no particular order):

Iron Man
The Dark Knight
Kick-Ass

You just compared that movie to Mystery Men? Holy shit. Definitely do not regret skipping that.[quote name='corrosivefrost']Alan Wake looks interesting, but there's currently a riot going on in the "first 12 minutes of gameplay" thread at GAF because of "graphics resolution issues". You might be better off waiting and grabbing it on sale.[/QUOTE]So he should pass on the game even though it "looks interesting" because some whiny dudes at NeoGAF read on another forum that the game might be sub-720p based on an early flash video. Never mind that it's not that uncommon or that MGS4 and every console Call of Duty ever made all run at sub-720p while still maintaining good graphics or that they would never have known if those pixel counting assholes hadn't told them. You need to stop reading that garbage, it's rotting your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back