Taking return fraud to new heights....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this should be stickied. so it could prevent people from posting those annoying "returning a game to a store i did not buy it from".

when i worked in retail a few years back we had a similar incident when a customer returned a similar-looking tube-top for women for a cash refund. the employee didn't even notice that the tag/brand is not from our store, but yet it was from Express. it was worn out too. people will never give up to take advantage of retailers return policy. there will always be a hole somewhere in the system..

[quote name='phear3d']i think this should be stickied. so it could prevent people from posting those annoying "returning a game to a store i did not buy it from".

when i worked in retail a few years back we had a similar incident when a customer returned a similar-looking tube-top for women for a cash refund. the employee didn't even notice that the tag/brand is not from our store, but yet it was from Express. it was worn out too. people will never give up to take advantage of retailers return policy. there will always be a hole somewhere in the system..[/QUOTE]

yah except most everyone doesn't return garbage filled games/movies....they return sealed items

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back