Tales games all cought up?

LostRoad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Seeing as how Tales of the Abyss is about to come out, I was just wondering if the US is now cought up with all the Tales games that have come out, or are we still missing some?

we are missing Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny 2 PS2 and the side games. But Abyss is the latest game in the main series. Just came out in Japan is the PSP version of Tales of Phantasia. For future release in Japan there is Tales of the Tempest on DS, Tales of Destiny remake on PS2, Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) port to PSP, and another side game, Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology on PSP

[quote name='62t']we are missing Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny 2 PS2 and the side games. But Abyss is the latest game in the main series. Just came out in Japan is the PSP version of Tales of Phantasia. For future release in Japan there is Tales of the Tempest on DS, Tales of Destiny remake on PS2, Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) port to PSP, and another side game, Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology on PSP[/quote]

So in other words, America is getting the short end of the stick in yet another RPG series. Are we getting any of those games over here or are we stuck with expensive importing options?

Tales of Abyss *drool* looks like the best one yet. Hmm I hope we get the others eventually though as well...I haven't seen any images of them yet though.

I heard there is also Tales of Eternia? And I heard another one is good for PS2...I forget all the names I read them somewhere, but right now we only have Tales of Symphonia, Legendia, Phatasia, and Abyss right?

[quote name='Spades22']I heard there is also Tales of Eternia? And I heard another one is good for PS2...I forget all the names I read them somewhere, but right now we only have Tales of Symphonia, Legendia, Phatasia, and Abyss right?[/QUOTE]
we also got Tales of Destiny 1. tales of Eternia got a US release as Tales of Destiny II PSone (not the same as the Japanese Tales of Destiny 2 on PS2). Also got a Europe release on PSP.

[quote name='Spades22']I heard there is also Tales of Eternia? And I heard another one is good for PS2...I forget all the names I read them somewhere, but right now we only have Tales of Symphonia, Legendia, Phatasia, and Abyss right?[/QUOTE]

Tales of Eternia=Tales of Destiny II in the US, though nowhere else

We got the original Tales of Destiny here too.

I badly want the PSP version of Tales of Destiny 2 to come stateside. I just hope Rebirth is ported to PSP (since I doubt the PS2 version will ever come), for it can come here. I absolutely love the Tales series and want to play everyone.

I'm new to the "Tales" frenchise. How many Tales games have been released in the U.S., and which one(s) should I get into first?

[quote name='eau']I'm new to the "Tales" frenchise. How many Tales games have been released in the U.S., and which one(s) should I get into first?[/quote]

Read the above posts for a list. Also it really doesn't matter which one you play first.

[quote name='eau']I'm new to the "Tales" frenchise. How many Tales games have been released in the U.S., and which one(s) should I get into first?[/QUOTE]
5, soon to be 6
start with Tales of Phantasia on GBA, the first Tales games.

bread's done
Back