Tales of Abyss $29.82 + 1.97 shipping + tax

Good luck getting it from there, I preordered on 9/14 and since Tuesday my order has been stuck in "processing". I emailed and they said it should be sent out by Monday (10/16). We'll see. :\

But it doesn't seem like there will be a problem with them cancelling the order because it's $10 below retail like Target.com did (well they said they had to cancel it because it wasn't in stock, no shit that's what PREORDER means >_

Great deal. I ordered this morning because my local Wal-Mart still hasn't gotten it in stock. It wouldn't let me ship to store but it's all good. They only charged 2 bucks for shipping.

Nice, ordered it. I bought this at EB this week but have yet to open it. Now just have to make a trip to EB to get my money back. Saved liked 10 bucks. Thanks OP!!

Just a note to guys thinking of picking this up at the TRU Buy 2 Get 1 sale:

Two $40 games will net you a 3rd for free, so it's like paying $80 for 3 games, or $26.67 plus tax apiece. This deal really isn't so bad - in Cali this would amount to about $29, whereas I paid about $34 shipped through Wal-Mart and I won't have to worry about availability or finding two other $40 games.

Got an email:

"Your order has been delayed due to a delay in our fulfillment
process. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the item(s)
you ordered below by the originally estimated ship date.

===========================================================
DELAYED ITEM(S)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 14-SEP-2006
Order Number: -------

ITEM QTY PRICE TOTAL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tales of the Abyss PS2 1 29.82 29.82

We apologize for the delay and are working with our
suppliers to fill your order as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide a
revised delivery date for your order."

So who knows. I hope it ships, I'd really like to save the extra $$ if I can and put it towards the strategy guide.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Thankfully my $22 copy from CDUniverse actually shipped, so I'm good... otherwise, I might snap on this one--thanks OP :)[/quote]

good to hear they honored your order. I just emailed them to ask whats going on. I preordered back in july. I hope they come through.

Same here. I get the feeling most of us won't have a problem.

[quote name='depascal22']I got the confirmation e-mail yesterday. It's supposed to be delivered sometime between this Thursday and next Thursday.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back