Tales of Grace F (Open Box) $39.99 Free Ship - Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to throw this out there... Worth buying at full price and picking up some DLC if you like the game. I've already gotten about 60 hours out of it and I haven't stopped enjoying it yet.

It is enjoyable, a bit to much on the cutesy anime side for me though. I know what everyone meant when they said lighthearted story compared to other JRPG this gen. It isn't a bad game at all though, just be warned it is a very lightheartedish tale at times.

::EDIT:: also the first game since skyrim I paid full price on.

I am enjoying it, preordered it from newegg. Doesn't nearly amaze me as much as Vesperia did but its a decent little romp...really miss the feel of an expansive open world map as opposed to the scaled down close up offering. Still...in a time were JRPGs are few and far between it's still welcomed.

I've put about 120 hours in, but I'm trying to platinum it. The extra dungeon is a chore, and the main story sucks, but everything else was done right.

Loved it and got a platinum trophy on it -- took me probably around 170 hours or so. Tried selling it on craigslist for 60$ (with the gamestop DLC included), or 50$ without. Some guy offered me 40 and I told him I'd take but he was too far away to drive up and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back