Tales of Graces F deal anywhere?

Tales of games aren't really that big as far as I know, at least outside of Japan. The pre-order bonus should fetch a good amount of money though if you are into that. But as of right now, no deals.

[quote name='Braxis']what preorder bonus? don't tell me its digital crap, how would that fetch money?[/QUOTE]
have you ever seen how much someone will pay for dlc on ebay? pretty high if it's exclusive preorder stuff.

[quote name='Braxis']what preorder bonus? don't tell me its digital crap, how would that fetch money?[/QUOTE]It's exclusive costume DLC for your party members that will not be sold on PSN later (confirmed by Namco-Bandai on their FB page), so for the truly fanatic Tales fans, you could sell it on eBay for a tidy sum.

[quote name='Vigilante']It's exclusive costume DLC for your party members that will not be sold on PSN later (confirmed by Namco-Bandai on their FB page), so for the truly fanatic Tales fans, you could sell it on eBay for a tidy sum.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! Before, I was on the fence for preordering this game.

[quote name='wing00']Thanks for the info! Before, I was on the fence for preordering this game.[/QUOTE]Not a problem. I was on the fence myself until I figured I could make back at least half of the cost of Tales of Graces f just by selling that DLC. ;)

I won't be selling it, but I just read somewhere else about the exclusive DLC. Didn't know it wouldn't be sold on PSN later on tho. Guess I gotta find something else to do w/ the credit I have it paid off with on Amazon & put in a GS preorder.

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']Thanks, guess I'll just preorder from Gamestop then.[/QUOTE]
wait is gamestop the only place giving out costume DLC?

bread's done
Back