Tales of Graces f (PS3) $39.99 at GS

[quote name='Vigilante']It's listed below "Price Drops" in the ad, so I'd say this is the latter.[/QUOTE]

Probably a universal price drop coming. I have a feeling $39.99 will be the new price for this game.

I picked up a used copy today. The store I was at had the game in both new and used, but I figured what the hell. Gamestop's 'new' is still used, why give them $5 more?

Personally I liked Vesperia more than Graces. I tried playing Symphonia but couldn't get myself to like it. I will probably play Abyss as soon as I finish Graces. Is Legendia any good because I tried it for about a hour but didn't like it?

[quote name='Squall_L_FF8']Personally I liked Vesperia more than Graces. I tried playing Symphonia but couldn't get myself to like it. I will probably play Abyss as soon as I finish Graces. Is Legendia any good because I tried it for about a hour but didn't like it?[/QUOTE]

The load times for Abyss on the PS2 are pretty bad. It reeeaaallly sucks.

Thanks OP. Was going to try and get this through goHastings but there haven't been to many fantastic promos to capitalize on. Last one had been the 40% promo... but I missed out.

Preferred Symphonia over Abyss. I generally NEVER play games more than once after completion, that being said I think I played Symphonia 2-3 times until completion. Played Vesperia only a few hours but couldn't justify setting aside the countless hours it would take to beat it. Never tried Legendia... but that's because apparently it sucked compared to the others.

PS.
Abyssion kicked my ass... as did Nebilim:lol:

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn can't believe a Tales game is getting a price drop, though I guess Tales is the 4th JRPG series behind FF, DQ, and SO.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure Tales is ahead of SO, but at this point SMT is ahead of both.

[quote name='62t']Pretty sure Tales is ahead of SO, but at this point SMT is ahead of both.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I say now it's:

-Final Fantasy
-Dragon Quest
-SMT
-Tales of...
-
-
-
-
-Star Ocean (it really fell off)

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Yeah I say now it's:

-Final Fantasy
-Dragon Quest
-SMT
-Tales of...
-
-
-
-
-Star Ocean (it really fell off)[/QUOTE]

oh not sure how I forgot about the Persona series and all of it's spinoffs (or prespinoffs).

In Japan it's probably:
FF
DQ
SMT:persona
Tales of
Shin Megami whatever
SO

[quote name='chibamm']The load times for Abyss on the PS2 are pretty bad. It reeeaaallly sucks.[/QUOTE]
It isn't as bad as Xenosaga or The Bouncer, right?

Managed to snag a brand new sealed copy from my local GameStop, probably the first time Ive bought from there in well over a year.

I wonder if they aren't price matching because people were putting the URL for gamestop's website. It says its currently unavailable on the site. It is however, available at local stores.

Anyway, I just submitted another price match with the local city where several copies reside.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']oh not sure how I forgot about the Persona series and all of it's spinoffs (or prespinoffs).

In Japan it's probably:
FF
DQ
SMT:persona
Tales of
Shin Megami whatever
SO[/QUOTE]

Actually in Japan, DQ tops FF

[quote name='EruptionZ']do you still get the costume dlc when buying from gamestop?[/QUOTE]

No. That was a pre-order thing.

[quote name='Squall_L_FF8']It isn't as bad as Xenosaga or The Bouncer, right?[/QUOTE]

I can't really remember the load times in Xenosaga. The problem with Abyss is that everytime after a random battle on the world map there is a black screen for about 5 seconds. It.....gets.....old.

[quote name='mitch079']New is in stock, use SAVER for free Value shipping.[/QUOTE]

Do they ever sell gutted and resealed copies online?

bread's done
Back