Tales of Symphonia $19.82 @ walmart.com

Um, Walmart B&M deals are severly YMMV. If you want it, go order it from the website and don't take the chance of it being higher priced at the store.

Bring a copy of the Symphonia page and if it is higher priced at the store won't they price match it?

For anyone who wants it B&M it may be worth a shot at Circuit City. Depending on who the cashier is, you may be able to price match the online ad. I know I've been able to price match Best Buy's online ads at CC, so it may be worth a shot. By the way, this game is well worth $20.

[quote name='thegamer4787']For anyone who wants it B&M it may be worth a shot at Circuit City. Depending on who the cashier is, you may be able to price match the online ad. I know I've been able to price match Best Buy's online ads at CC, so it may be worth a shot. By the way, this game is well worth $20.[/QUOTE]

Circuit City is the best place to do this at. I have been able to pricematch a printout from ebgames.com when they have those temporary insane deals on the website - as long as it shows the product and the date it was printed.

[quote name='thegamer4787']For anyone who wants it B&M it may be worth a shot at Circuit City. Depending on who the cashier is, you may be able to price match the online ad. I know I've been able to price match Best Buy's online ads at CC, so it may be worth a shot. By the way, this game is well worth $20.[/QUOTE]

I did just that. I got ToS for 17.64 after price match. Circuit City really is the best when it come to price matching.

This game has to have the best replay value of any rpg ever. I played through 5 consecutive times before moving onto another game. I still don't have all the titles!

walmarts lag when it comes to price drops hell Star Ocean PS2 was still priced at 49.99 yesterday when i stoped by and they scanned it!

bread's done
Back