Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP) $19.99

Terrible RPG, not even worth $20. I waited and waited for this to come out (PSP has a severe lack of decent RPG's), and then threw it up onto ebay in less than a week. The game is basically just a load of boring, unrewarding fetch quests wrapped up in Tales fanservice.

I was wondering about this game for a while, but I'm so backed up on rpg's right now I'll have to take a pass.

[quote name='dcswirl']I was wondering about this game for a while, but I'm so backed up on rpg's right now I'll have to take a pass.[/quote]

Ah, same here, I wouldnt mind picking it up, but consider the post about 17.99 used, I'll have to pass for now. Too much backlog, especially for psp and rpgs....

[quote name='AwRy108']The game is basically just a load of boring, unrewarding fetch quests wrapped up in Tales fanservice.[/quote]

That means everyone's buying it!

I'm a pretty big Tales fan and I barely enjoyed the game. It's not terrible, but you can only take one quest at a time and they are all so much the same. Kill one wolf here, go back and kill five now. . . etc. The battle system is decent though and you get to team up with previous Tales characters.

[quote name='Armenius']It's a shame we get trash like this but not the PS2 Remakes, Innocence, or probably Hearts.[/quote]

Yup.

I hope SONY adds dual-analog sticks to the PSP2, 'cause there's a TON of PS2 RPG's that are just begging to be made into portable renditions.

bread's done
Back