Tales of Vesperia Special Edition

PSKmustang

CAG Veteran
Feedback
9 (100%)
In Miami, Florida, anyone seen any copies around they can point me to?

Would like it new so I can get the vol. 2 soundtrack

Thanks

I know this doesn't help you any, but I searched and searched SE WI and Northern Illinois and came up completely empty on this game and the fable II LE.

in Denver the way I got my second copy was I went into a gamecrazy and had them check store stock (it checked pretty much the whole city and surrounding areas as well) and I managed to snag one to open and redeem for the soundtrack :)

hope that helps!

The only retail store I've seen this at nowadays is Game Crazy. It will be $80 there I believe.

There's also the slight chance that someone traded in a used copy to Gamestop. It should be around $27 if you find a used one there.

Only way to get one retail is if you luck out and Game Crazy has a new one left or someone traded one into Gamestop. Otherwise, it's CAG/Amazon Marketplace/EBay and prepare to take it in the butt.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Only way to get one retail is if you luck out and Game Crazy has a new one left or someone traded one into Gamestop. Otherwise, it's CAG/Amazon Marketplace/EBay and prepare to take it in the butt.[/QUOTE]

I think this is going to hurt...:booty::cry:

I've only ever seen them at Gamecrazy and I was lucky enough to snag the last one a few months back...still haven't received my soundtrack, but I'm not too worried about the wait. It took AGES!!! to get the alternate Okami box art sleeves. When I got those in the mail I completely forgot they even had that deal going...

[quote name='Kush']I've only ever seen them at Gamecrazy and I was lucky enough to snag the last one a few months back...still haven't received my soundtrack, but I'm not too worried about the wait. It took AGES!!! to get the alternate Okami box art sleeves. When I got those in the mail I completely forgot they even had that deal going...[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok I thought I was the only one.

The Okami alternate cover art was offered by Capcom, which is fucking ridiculous when it comes to fulfilling PAID orders at its own store.

This bonus LE soundtrack is offered by Namco Bandai. They are also ridiculous in delivering speed of their bonus gifts / awards.

bread's done
Back