Tales of Vesperia & Splinter Cell Trilogy $15.99, Rise of Nightmares $17.99 @ Newegg

I was able to get ToV! I picked up ToS last night at GS, do I need to play that first or are all these stories self-contained?

[quote name='KtMack23']I was able to get ToV! I picked up ToS last night at GS, do I need to play that first or are all these stories self-contained?[/QUOTE]

They're self contained, pick one and start playing.:)

[quote name='Vinny']They're self contained, pick one and start playing.:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I'll start on the G-Cube. When I get to it. But I have an RPG backlog thats probably 1000s of hours so... :(

[quote name='gamerpro4000']Thanks for the info. I remember reading something like this in the game fourms and people were going crazy over the fact it was going to be on ps3. I hear great things about ToV but i never played one yet. Lets hope it will reach to the U.S. someday.[/QUOTE]

Awesome Sig man, LOVED NieR. Imported Replicant too on PS3. xD

Oh, and ToV is awesome.

I bought ToV I think 3 years ago on black friday for $15...it's still sealed. I'll open it up and play it someday. I hear it's great anyway.

[quote name='souporman']That's a great price on Tales of Vesperia.[/QUOTE]

Especially considering GameStop wants $40 used, I had to get in on this. Kind of kicking myself for skipping on it at a pawn shop for $10 a couple of months back; didn't think it was rare. Also picked up Earth Defense: IA for $11.99, and a copy of EDF:2017 off EBay for $15. God, my wallet hates CAG. Me & my wallet tend to disagree alot lol. I'm just curious now on how long TOV will stay in stock.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']IS SC collection worth a blind buy?[/QUOTE]

No. These are just the PS2 versions running at higher internal resolution. I'm pretty sure they didn't upgrade the textures or anything.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Awesome Sig man, LOVED NieR. Imported Replicant too on PS3. xD

Oh, and ToV is awesome.[/QUOTE]

haha thanks for the compliment on my sig. NieR is an awesome game indeed! The music and the story is so awesome; I just can't describe it with words.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']IS SC collection worth a blind buy?[/QUOTE]
No. Even amongst other lazy ports, this one is probly the worst.

They didn't even bother to add multiplayer back on (which was a major component back in the day, not like today's practice of tacked on mp.)

Picked up Tales of Vesperia...been wanting it for a LONG time...guess what? I don't even own a 360. I will one day I know..so no biggie deal. Might as well start building my library.

And here's that time again, the passing of a great deal. Vesperia for $16? Yes, please. Just got it a few hours ago. Now I just need the Xbox 360...

bread's done
Back