Tales of Vesperia!?

albino_hippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Ok this game has been out for awhile now and I can find Fallout 3 for a better price than Vesperia. Seriously, is there any retailer selling this for less than $56.99? I'd also consider buying the limited edition.. Thanks guys

Probably going to be one of those niche games that remains at MSRP for a while. If you rent from Gamefly you can do a keep it price on it for $39.99 but they don't have any for sale to non members.

A 360 game that uses primary colors, as long as enough are printed you should be seeing this at half price shortly. If your really into these games you need be there day one if want to see more. Unfortunately it seems most 360 users only like muted grays with their fps and sports games, ToV never stood a chance.

[quote name='madara']A 360 game that uses primary colors, as long as enough are printed you should be seeing this at half price shortly. If your really into these games you need be there day one if want to see more. Unfortunately it seems most 360 users only like muted grays with their fps and sports games, ToV never stood a chance.[/quote]

You make me cry rainbows. I was wishing you wouldn't say that, but if Eternal Sonata is a gauge, then yeah, you're probably right.

bread's done
Back