41 (100%)
The scan of it is in the middle, from the latest Jump:
zv1u04.jpg

Some news about the game is (from GAF)
Tales of VS - PSP - 2009
- Dissidia style 3D versus action fighter
- 4 players versus
- Yuri (ToV), Luke (TotA), Shing (ToH) and Rihita (ToSKoR) are shown

So it may be like FF Dissidia, but with Tales characters.

Meh, the title gave it away, but was hoping this was an actual RPG. Boo to it being a fighting game.

Possible April Fools joke as well? Since apparently everyone thinks its cool to do one.

Also, is that first pic saying Vesperia is coming to PS3!?

[quote name='Ryukahn']Meh, the title gave it away, but was hoping this was an actual RPG. Boo to it being a fighting game.

Possible April Fools joke as well? Since apparently everyone thinks its cool to do one.

Also, is that first pic saying Vesperia is coming to PS3!?[/QUOTE]It's actually true (the news). It was discussed on GAF and the link has been posted around. It's the real Jump according to people.

If that's 100% true, then it's great! ToV to PS3 and a new tales for the Wii? Hell yes! Still not trusting any info until this stupid day is over though.

I really hope ToV does release on the triple, then I might have to sell off my 360. I kind of like my avatar guy though. Are you guys sure they didn't make/print a fake Shonen Jump just to trick everyone? If you read the tread it seems really bogus.

[quote name='willardhaven']By tread I meant thread. What's with the smiley DoK?[/QUOTE]

Talk about a blatant rip-off of Dissidia. They don't even try to come up with original ideas anymore. Though this is the Tales series we're talking about.

Good point, although I think Tales is better than FF at the moment (although the FF III and IV DS are great). Since this seems true (I still stand by my fake magazine conspiracy), we just have to wait for Namco Bandai to announce the U.S. date for ToV on PS3.

[quote name='willardhaven']Good point, although I think Tales is better than FF at the moment (although the FF III and IV DS are great). Since this seems true (I still stand by my fake magazine conspiracy), we just have to wait for Namco Bandai to announce the U.S. date for ToV on PS3.[/QUOTE]Look at the PS3 forum, I posted both scans (thread title says FAKE because of a very old rumor).

My theory is that someone who knows Japanese and is a really good artist created fake magazine pages. I know it is far-fetched but it's April 1 so I trust nothing.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Talk about a blatant rip-off of Dissidia. They don't even try to come up with original ideas anymore. Though this is the Tales series we're talking about.[/quote]
Welcome to everything else in life, circa Big Bang.

Very interesting title. I'll be utterly impressed if we ever see Front Mission Vs after a FF and now Tales games.

Here's an article from Dengeki that goes over the general storyline, and gives some background for the characters:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/152/152757/ (Translation @ GameFAQs)

The last screenshot is of a "mystery mode or mini-game with retro-style graphics." It seems to confirm that Cress Albane (Tales of Phantasia) is in the game, though that would come as no surprise.

Some more characters have been confirmed in some scans:
(Tales of Phantasia)
Cress Albane
Arche Klein

(Tales of Symphonia)
Lloyd Irving
Colette Brunel

(Tales of Destiny)
Philia Felice
Leon Magnus

(Tales of Destiny 2)
Nanaly Fletch