Tales of Xillia coming to the US/EU in 2013

I still can't figure out what people hated about Graces F.  I really liked it once I got out of childhood, and the second time I played through (I missed something earlier) I got through childhood in about 2 hours.  Point of reference, I've been playing tales games since the ps1 days, but I didn't really get into them til I played Symphonia, god, I love that game, it's my fave of all of the tales games.  (Vesperia is a very close second)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we need to understand Tales mythology before playing this game? Or can the casual player just jump in and not worry about so and so?

Sorry, I didn't mean what, I meant why everyone hated Graces F.  Anyway, after waiting for a local gamestop to get a copy of this game in used, I decided to ask a friend of mine to get one at his local gamestop (he lives in Atlanta).  He and I are going to meet up next week so he can give me my game, and I can give him his money.  (obviously I waited for used so I could pay $41, instead of $64.20, with tax).  Oh, no, I won't get the costumes, whatever shall I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm playing through a 2nd time on NG+...

Now I'm going through Jude's story. I do find the extra conversations and scenes to be neat, but then I also feel like I'm missing something. Because I still remember some dialog and scenes I saw on Milla's story. It's not just when they split up multiple times, the other person is sometimes literally 2 feet away. Felt mildly annoyed I'm missing out on some small to major stuff. Put this is spoiler because didn't want anyone on 1st playthrough to know they are missing out, ignorance is bliss.

:)

bread's done
Back