Target $10 off xbox or ps3 controller

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Target has mobile coupons you can sign up for here.

This is from GibbGA lower down on down the post. The easiest way to get the coupon is to just go in store. It's in the toy coupon & wishlist flyer they have in store. I found it on the end of an aisle facing the electronics department (very convenient for my purposes). It almost looked like a kids book from a distance because of the border on the cover.

This week they sent out $10 off any wireless xbox 360 controller and another coupon for $10 off a dualshock ps3 controller. They are good until 11/23.

Currently they have a sale online with dualshock controllers. Different colors different price but the lowest price is $39.20 for the red. So after coupon $30 for a dualshock.

The 360 controller isn't discounted as of now. But if you missed the $40 buy.com GoW controller then you can pick that up for $49.99 with coupon.

While they might give you some grief when trying to attach a mobile coupon to an online order (not sure if dualshock prices are the same instore) the terms on mobile coupons do not specify it can only be use in store.

Did this before for a camera and had to phone in the order and they gave me a little grief but pulled the "this one time..." phrase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just signed up but I havn't received a text yet. Is the code different for everyone? My PS3 controller just broke so I could really use a new one.

going off thread but I got some new PS3 controllers (these are newly genuine 500mah designed) they last longer than the original ones, if anyone is looking for one PM me!

The easiest way to get the coupon is to just go in store. It's in the toy coupon & wishlist flyer they have in store. I found it on the end of an aisle facing the electronics department (very convenient for my purposes). It almost looked like a kids book from a distance because of the border on the cover.

[quote name='GibbGA']The easiest way to get the coupon is to just go in store. It's in the toy coupon & wishlist flyer they have in store. I found it on the end of an aisle facing the electronics department (very convenient for my purposes). It almost looked like a kids book from a distance because of the border on the cover.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Did you pick up a DS3? How much was it after tax?

No go for the controller. The cashier was a bitch! I politely told her it was $39.20 online. She had an attitude so I'm definitely emailing corporate about her. Controller was $43.99 in store. My girlfriend picked up a Wii Nun Chuck for $16.30 after coupon.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']No go for the controller. The cashier was a bitch! I politely told her it was $39.20 online. She had an attitude so I'm definitely emailing corporate about her. Controller was $43.99 in store. My girlfriend picked up a Wii Nun Chuck for $16.30 after coupon.[/QUOTE]

Target does not price match target.com, just as walmart and most other retailers do not price match their websites.

In the target holiday toy book, there's also a $10 off coupon for an xbox and ps3 controller. They won't stack, as target policy only allows 1 target and 1 manufacturer coupon per item. Not sure if the system blocks it or if it's at the cashiers descretion, but if some of you want to try it, go for it. Consider it ymmv if it works.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Sounds good. Did you pick up a DS3? How much was it after tax?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just now seeing this. I did see the $39.20 red DS3 price online, but it was marked as online only. So, I didn't even bother asking for a price match. With coupon it ended up being $33.99+tax.

[quote name='HydroX']Target does not price match target.com, just as walmart and most other retailers do not price match their websites.[/QUOTE]

I knew that but she could've been nicer. At first she said I have to finish these signs before I can help you...that's not right.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I knew that but she could've been nicer. At first she said I have to finish these signs before I can help you...that's not right.[/QUOTE]

In that case then yeah, poor judgment on her part.

[quote name='reaperwilly']Think bestbuy will price match this?[/QUOTE]

Not the coupon. If that's what you are talking about.

But as always YMMV and am sure there will be some success stories.

if no one can find the coupons i got like 8 of them. in broward county florida the ps3 controllers are 43.99 this week so i got a blue one for 33 plus tax.

[quote name='ARATHERLARGEMAN']if no one can find the coupons i got like 8 of them. in broward county florida the ps3 controllers are 43.99 this week so i got a blue one for 33 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

The book should near the gaming department of each store. I'm pretty sure I saw them at two locations.

bread's done
Back