Target 11/9/10 - Buy CoD: Black Ops get 12 month Xbox Live gold for $30

aznguyen316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Target
in this upcoming Sunday's ad 11/7 for the Nov. 9, 2010 release of CoD: Black Ops, if you buy the game, you can get the 12month Xbox Live card for $29.99 which is 50% off the new MSRP. Not shabby if you were wanting/needing xbox live. Unsure if it's limited to Xbox 360 only though.

Source: Joystiq

I figure this will be updated in the Target sticky at the top, but in the meantime, it's not updated yet, so for any of you against pre-ordering at Amazon etc and were going to buy B&M anyway, this may be a decent deal aside from K-mart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find I wonder if any other stores will match the offer which is just as good as the $20 store credit most places are offering

[quote name='malethief']Nice find I wonder if any other stores will match the offer which is just as good as the $20 store credit most places are offering[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about price matching at another store...most likely not. A lot of places don't allow things like this. They don't allow "Buy THIS item and get so much off THAT item at the time of purchase". At it's best it would be YMMV.

Most of the other offers for Black Ops are out by now. So it probably won't be matched

bread's done
Back