Target 3DS Game Price Glitch? YMMV - Zelda, Fire Emblem, Bravely Default

So it's hard for you to comprehend someone giving away video games, at a video game tournament? Smh, you sound butt hurt.
no not hard but honestly the game you mentioned made me wonder 2 things:
1. If it a marvel vs capcom tournament why wouldn't it be a marvel vs capcom tournament 3 instead of marvel vs capcom 2 since 2 is only on ps2 and Original Xbox and a tournament usually involve more then one system played at once so therefore the costs of tracking down multiple marvel vs capcom 2 would be pretty expensive
2. That game never existed on 3ds so wouldn't it make more sense for the prize to be either marvel vs capcom related or at least on the same system that marvel vs capcom was made on since not everyone own a 3ds

1. If it a marvel vs capcom tournament why wouldn't it be a marvel vs capcom tournament 3 instead of marvel vs capcom 2 since 2 is only on ps2 and Original Xbox and a tournament usually involve more then one system played at once so therefore the costs of tracking down multiple marvel vs capcom 2 would be pretty expensive
2. That game never existed on 3ds so wouldn't it make more sense for the prize to be either marvel vs capcom related or at least on the same system that marvel vs capcom was made on since not everyone own a 3ds
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is on XBLA as well.

I would rather have the 3ds game myself. Mvc3 was trash. At least the 3ds game has a higher resale value. Winning a copy of mvc3 is like trying to get to first place to get kicked in the balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

You are thinking way too hard. We play on 4 versus city arcade cabinets. Sometimes the dreamcast version but not seriously. People who play fighting games can't play RPGs as well? At $12 I thought people would appreciate it.

Know I would be terrible at fire emblem but would to have it to the collection wish it would go down in price permanently. side note I am a 3ds ambassador so I have sacred stone is that game n00b friendly/holds up?

when a game is delisted you do know that people who already have it can still play it right? they could just recover their gamertag and redownload it on tournament systems

LOL, you wasted your time thinking in IN they were gonna allow it.
Both times I got as far as ringing up at guest services just to have some old guy from the back doing his best Gandalf impression; "You shall not price match!"

So unless you want to share something I don't know about Indy, I'll hedge my bets and play accordingly when I see YMMV in the OP.

This is obviously good for actual consumers...but

how do retailers deal with these errors?

I would think someone that works on the POS would be suspended etc, and store managers allow this?  Managers like that should be fired or suspended.  Video games are already small margin products so even if this is isolated I wouldn't be surprised in a few thousands in profit lost.

Same with clearance.  Why isn't product sent back to warehouses to redistribute to other stores rather than selling at huge losses - I can understand old model lcd's etc.

bread's done
Back