Target Ad (1/13-1/19): Assassins Creed (360/PS3), Raving Rabbits 2 (Wii) $38 each

Greenboom98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Haven't seen any thread for next weeks add.....Assassins Creed PS3/Xbox 360 is going on sale for $38 along with Raving Rabbits 2 for the Wii on Sunday 1/13 - 1/19. These are the only games on the ad.

[quote name='jazzman']Rayman was previously available @ BB for $29.99, but thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

Previously is the key word there...

Rayman 2 is a great game, but don't miss out on the first game in the series.. For some reaosn, the XBOX 360 version is cheaper, though.

Which is better, Ass Creed PS3 or Ass Creed X360? Or are they essentially identicle (w or w/o Achievements)? Went tri-console over the weekend...

[quote name='Masterkyo']$40ish still too expensive for AC. I wait till it drop down $30 or less. :)[/quote]
I'll wait for AC to hit $30 too.

I'm also waiting for Madden 08 to drop. Can I expect to see Madden for $30 a week or two after the Super Bowl? Or am I just in for a long wait?

[quote name='seihaku']Which is better, Ass Creed PS3 or Ass Creed X360? Or are they essentially identicle (w or w/o Achievements)? Went tri-console over the weekend...[/quote]

:lol::lol:

Its funny because its unintentional...

well I guess I may be able to use that BB $10 off coupon that came in the Sony holiday booklet after all. Target's price for Ass (lol) Creed @ Best Buy w/ coupon = Assassins Creed $28 :bouncy:

[quote name='kenbo506']I'll wait for AC to hit $30 too.

I'm also waiting for Madden 08 to drop. Can I expect to see Madden for $30 a week or two after the Super Bowl? Or am I just in for a long wait?[/quote]

Madden was 29.99 at a local Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_d_r_e']well I guess I may be able to use that BB $10 off coupon that came in the Sony holiday booklet after all. Target's price for Ass (lol) Creed @ Best Buy w/ coupon = Assassins Creed $28 :bouncy:[/quote]
I would be surprised if they let you use any coupons with the price match, but it never hurts to try.

I'm gonna be all over that shit on Sunday. Glad I'm bringing my car to school this semester, since the closest target is 20 minutes away! Well worth it though, since I've got a gift card.

[quote name='the_d_r_e']well I guess I may be able to use that BB $10 off coupon that came in the Sony holiday booklet after all. Target's price for Ass (lol) Creed @ Best Buy w/ coupon = Assassins Creed $28 :bouncy:[/quote]

They won't let you use both the things together..it's either the price match, or then the coupon...I've recently tried the same thing you are going to try..and 3 different best buys said you can't do it..
so,you can try..if you get a kind soul or someone, who knows, will work for you !
-srxbr

How do you use the pricematching? Do you have to bring in a physical ad into best buy, can you just tell them that it's $38.00 at target and they call? Could I print out the ad from online if I could find it?

Nevermind...found it

[quote name='jazzman']Rayman was previously available @ BB for $29.99, but thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting op

bread's done
Back