Open Season 3 (i think) $19.99 combo pack/dvd $16.99
Secretariat $24.99 combo pack/dvd $17.99
Glee season 2 volume 1 $24.99

$10 Blus:
Michael Jackson's This Is It
Australia
The Crazies
Law Abiding Citizen
Superbad (2 Disc Unrated Extended Edition)

tv on dvd:
Psych seasons 1-4 $14.99
the office seasons 1-6 $14.99
sons of anarchy season 2 $19.99
24 season 8 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doodmandood']what is the difference between the deluxe and the regular?[/QUOTE]

It didn't say in the AD

[quote name='fizzywix']Thoughts on Red (the film, not the price)?[/QUOTE]

Its a good comic book movie,great blend of action and comedy a very underrated movie in my opinion

[quote name='fizzywix']Thoughts on Red (the film, not the price)?[/QUOTE]

If you enjoy seeing a quality cast doing the bare minimum to pick up paychecks, you'll have a blast!

Red was enjoyable enough, but it would have been better if they hadn't shown so much of it in the trailers. $13 is a good price, though.

[quote name='joker______']Its a good comic book movie,great blend of action and comedy a very underrated movie in my opinion[/QUOTE]

It's good. I would say 'redbox' good.

For anyone interested, a quick search on Amazon for the different versions of Red shows that they're both only a single disc, no combo packs or bonus feature discs. The difference is, one is bare bones with nothing at all listed but the movie. The special edition has the following:

Deleted and Extended Scenes
Access Red: Immersive 6-part interactive feature including pop up trivia, videos, interviews and more
CIA Exposed
Audio Commentary with retired CIA Field Officer Robert Baer

Seems rather silly to not put these all in both versions, since it's all a single disc anyway, then release the combo pack for more money. Of course, Target could have an exclusive version and I could be wrong.

$13 on release day is enough for me to switch this from a "I don't care" to "Day 1", especially if Amazon matches.

[quote name='joker______']RED $13 (dvd or bluray) Deluxe Edition $22.99
SAW VII $24.99 combo pack/dvd $17.99
Open Season 3 (i think) $19.99 combo pack/dvd $16.99
Secretariat $24.99 combo pack/dvd $17.99
Glee season 2 volume 1 $24.99

credit goes to mrf at bluray.com[/QUOTE]

It seems mrf missed some of the Blu-ray deals. The online weekly ad currently shows these titles listed at $10 a piece:

Michael Jackson's This Is It
Australia
The Crazies
Law Abiding Citizen
Superbad (2 Disc Unrated Extended Edition)

So glad I checked this thread. RED should have it's own at that price, I'll probably grab RED and Law Abiding Citezen come Tuesday.

LOL I actually got the S.E. at Target for the $13 bare bones Blu price. They had the $13 tag in front of the S.E. version, so I showed the guy in electronics and he gave it to me at $13 no problem.

Also the Stripped Down version of Red doesn't have the DTS soundtrack I believe. The rental version which I think is the same doesn't have the DTS soundtrack just DD5.1

bread's done
Back