Target Ad 10/10-10/16 - There are zero game deals

What are you talking about? I'm sure when I go into my local Target next week, I'll see a sign that says "Medal of Honor, $59.99 AS ADVERTISED." ;)

[quote name='heyheyhey11']This week, buy five Klondike bars , get five buck giftcard[/QUOTE]

If you're lying, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

When I was a teenager, I remember Target used to have stuff every week. Ya know, like, deals, not just the games advertised at MSRP.

I miss buying SNES games.

to be fair black friday is coming up next month, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if deals on movies/games/tvs etc. get put on the back burner in the coming weeks which would great for me so i can save more for BF :bouncy:

[quote name='jer7583']Kmart is the only one that actually does deals anymore..[/QUOTE]

It's funny to me how this can actually be said with a straight face now. Kmart done good.

[quote name='unforeseen']Target probably still sells more games than Kmart with the deals.[/QUOTE]
No Kmart near you or something? Bad experience? hehe

[quote name='drktrpr1']The calm before...the calm.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, with the way the economy still running Black Friday will be a bust again like last year.

Last year's sales were horrible, but BF '08 I was able to save $250 on my HDTV and I only had to stand in line 4hrs

Fun fact. If you ever look at an ad for Target, it says "Expect More. Pay Less." Technically, this is correct. Expect More (disappointment). Pay Less (due to said disappointment).

[quote name='ShockandAww']No Kmart near you or something? Bad experience? hehe[/QUOTE]

No just not everyone is on KMarts/SHC's dick like you are.

Also love how this thread is getting 4 stars

I disagree. Target's grocery price was always low income family friendly.

Also they have all the incentive to price it lower to complete against the nearest walbaums. But still, I love target.

I love target, I read the books and magazines. Free refills on drinks, dig in on clearance items

For game deals, Target sucks

For everything else, it's awesome.

Also, the one good thing to come out of this ad? There isn't a stupid "Blah Blah Edition" on the thread title.

Since Target changed their gaming area over from the glass showcases to every game on a cord routine I stopped browsing over there.

[quote name='joshnorm']No just not everyone is on KMarts/SHC's dick like you are.
[/QUOTE]

This.

I still hear horror stories about how someone wasted x time and x gas driving to be disappointed by Kmart's lack of game stock/game ship delay/no one at electronics/unaware employees to the promotions/coupons not printing/

@ShockandAww
There are 4/5 Kmarts within 25 mins from where I am. When and if I actually locate a game deal at Kmart, there are usually no customers around anyways. When I check Target clearances, there are almost always customers in the electronic department buying some type of video game related item(s).
So Target >>> Kmart in video game sales.

[quote name='joshnorm']No just not everyone is on KMarts/SHC's dick like you are.

Also love how this thread is getting 4 stars[/QUOTE]

I understand your jealousy. I'd be angry too if I shopped at Target and could only get half the games as everyone going to Kmart.

But yeah unforeseen nothing wrong with Target clearance. Other than that though they've been pretty worthless.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I understand your jealousy. I'd be angry too if I shopped at Target and could only get half the games as everyone going to Kmart.

But yeah unforeseen nothing wrong with Target clearance. Other than that though they've been pretty worthless.[/QUOTE]

Keep it up. Maybe they will make you the official Kmart apologist.

bread's done
Back