Target Ad 10/21 - 10/27

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, October 23, 2012:

Magic Mike:

DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99 *Target exclusive includes 5 character postcards*

Secret of the Wings:

DVD - $16.99
2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack digibook (includes DVD) with 32-page storybook - $22.99 ($17.99 after $5 off Secret of the Wings Combo Pack coupon) *Target exclusive*
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99 ($22.99 after $5 off Secret of the Wings Combo Pack coupon; note the Target ad does not specifically list as Blu-ray 3D, but it is the only combo pack version that includes a digital copy)
Save $6 instantly when you buy Secret of the Wings on Blu-ray and Tinker Bell doll (on sale for $11.99).

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter:

Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99
Other formats available.

Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection:

DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Check out the Target Ad for October 21 - 27, 2012!

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Available Now:

Monster High: Ghouls Rule DVD - $12.99

$4.75 DVD:

Where the Wild Things Are
Good Will Hunting
Spider-Man
more in-store

British TV on DVD Sale:

Pride and Prejudice - $7.99
8-Movie British Classic Collection (Restoration / An Ideal Husband / A Month by the Lake / My Life So Far / The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain / Sweet Revenge / Her Majesty, Mrs. Brown / Tom & Viv) - $9.99
Upstairs Downstairs: Series One - $14.99
Poirot: Series 1 - $15.99
Frozen Planet - $19.99
Sherlock: Season Two - $22.99
more in-store

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dchrisd']Might want to fix the dates on the title[/QUOTE]

Got it. Was in the middle of a Battlefield 3 TDM, so I was kinda in a hurry.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Got it. Was in the middle of a Battlefield 3 TDM, so I was kinda in a hurry.

M[/QUOTE]
What a trooper.

My guess is that if the 2D BD version of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is $22.99 @ Target, the 3D version will be $27.99 like they usually do.

Best Buy has them for $19.99 and $24.99 respectively, so a PM to BB if you want it at Target might be in order.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anyone recommend Abe? I missed it in theaters.[/QUOTE]

From what I heard, not really.

M

Just got back from my target in Delaware. They had a few decent things that weren't in the weekly ad. I picked up s1 and s2 of The Fresh Prince for $7.99 each, which is the lowest I've ever seen them. I also picked up Winters Bone bluray for $5. They have a small $5 bluray selection of mostly shit, but there are certainly a few gems. I took a few pictures on my phone that I'll put up when I get home.

FYI, Target has Vampire Hunter Blu-ray Combo Pack with Lenticular Slipcover. I can't find this information anywhere except eBay. Also, it's the same slipcover as Future Shop.

$(KGrHqR,!o!FBb00cQ+-BQg4ih1w3!~~60_12.JPG

Went today to pick up "Secret of the Wings" w/ the Storybook, and my Target not only didn't have any, none of the employees even knew what I was talking about. I showed them the ad, but they still couldn't find any. I grabbed the regular DVD + Blu edition and headed to their toy section to grab a Tinkerbell doll for my daughter, and they didn't have any of those either. It wasn't that they were out - they didn't even have a shelf tag for them! A manager let me have a more-expensive Tinkerbell doll at the lower price, but it seems odd that my Target had completely dropped the ball on this promotion. (Yes, I realize I'm probably the only CAG looking for "Tinkerbell & the Secret of the WIngs," but I have a 2.5 year-old daughter who's in love with Tinkerbell!)

bread's done
Back