DVD - $14

The Descendants
Blu Ray Combo - $23
DVD - $17

The Adventures of TinTin
Blu Ray Combo - $23
3D Blu Ray - $30
DVD - $17

My Week with Marilyn (Includes free MP3 Audio Book)
Blu Ray - $23
DVD - $17

The Three Musketeers (2011)
Blu Ray - $23
DVD- $15

Young Adult
Blu Ray - $23
DVD - $17

The Killing (Season 1)
Blu Ray - $32
DVD - $28

Star Wars: The Complete Saga $80

Credit to SAP12690 @ BR.com

blah. looks like another $27.99 3D blu-ray release for tintin that hopefully best buy lives up to. not trying to pay $30 -_-

did anyone see Happy Feet 2? my family loved the first one, but I heard mixed reactions on the second.

[quote name='Penguin1084']blah. looks like another $27.99 3D blu-ray release for tintin that hopefully best buy lives up to. not trying to pay $30 -_-

did anyone see Happy Feet 2? my family loved the first one, but I heard mixed reactions on the second.[/QUOTE]I passed on seeing Happy Feet 2, and most of the reviews I've seen of it pretty much say it's been crap.

I'm sure we'll see lots of "good disc, bad movie" reviews on the release of it.

Tintin was very good, and I think the 3D on it was pretty impressive. Reviews of it have also been pretty impressive:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Adventures-of-Tintin-3D-Blu-ray/37365/#Review

[quote name='shrike4242']I passed on seeing Happy Feet 2, and most of the reviews I've seen of it pretty much say it's been crap.

I'm sure we'll see lots of "good disc, bad movie" reviews on the release of it.

Tintin was very good, and I think the 3D on it was pretty impressive. Reviews of it have also been pretty impressive:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Adventures-of-Tintin-3D-Blu-ray/37365/#Review[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw Tintin and I absolutely loved it.

I think it deserved oscar nominations but unfortunately it didn't get any :\

The Descendants Blu pre-order is down to $19.99 on Amazon now. Just FYI as I'd been looking for it to drop to $20 or under once some ads for next week started rolling out.

Picked up the 3d version of tintin as a present.
bnfis
Thanks op!

[quote name='miget33']damn, was hoping for a better deal on Young Adult[/QUOTE]

I fucking hated that movie. If you haven't seen it, I would redbox it before you buy.

bread's done
Back