Target Ad 3/13-3/19: Skylanders Superchargers ($30), Disney Infinity 3.0 ($35), LEGO Dimensions ($60), B2G1 Free Pokemon 3DS Games

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
B2G1 Free Pokemon 3DS Games and Pokemon cards

-Special event on Saturday Mach 19th: Free Shiny Magikarp Pokemon card giveaway from 11am to 2pm while supplies last

Skylanders Superchargers - $29.99
Disney Infinity 3.0 - $34.99
LEGO Dimensions - $59.99

$19.99
Just Dance 2016 (Wii)

$29.99
Gears of War Ultimate Edition

$39.99
Call of Duty Black Ops III
Star Wars Battlefront
Plants vs. Zombies GW2
FIFA 16
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Rainbow Six Siege

$49.99
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Free GTA V with purchase of any Xbox One console

Last edited by a moderator:
Was gonna be annoyed that Ninja Storm 4 already dropped in price and I still haven't 100%d it, but then remembered I got it for $48 with GCU.

Thanks GCU. :bouncy:

There's also a B2G1 on all pokemon 3DS games and cards next week.

On top of that they are also giving away a free Shiny Magikarp Pokemon card.

There's also a B2G1 on all pokemon 3DS games and cards next week.

On top of that they are also giving away a free Shiny Magikarp Pokemon card.
I saw the page, looked at it (I have the actual paper ad), and for some reason I didn't see the part about the 3DS games. I've been quite sick for two days so normal comprehension was out the window. Thanks for pointing this out.

awesome, will get pokemon X, pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby with that sale.  is that instore and online? I hope the price of those games stay around 31 bucks at target.com

Do it, then return the sealed Target copy to Best Buy on that receipt.
I don't have a physical receipt because it was a store pick-up so it had the sticker. Will the email receipt work? Also, do I still need the pick-up sticker that was on the game?

I'd also hate to lose My Best Buy points, but if the games stay priced the way they are, it might be worth it. But if they jump back to $40 each, I'd only be saving a couple of bucks so I might be better off buying the other two games with GCU.

I don't have a physical receipt because it was a store pick-up so it had the sticker. Will the email receipt work? Also, do I still need the pick-up sticker that was on the game?

I'd also hate to lose My Best Buy points, but if the games stay priced the way they are, it might be worth it. But if they jump back to $40 each, I'd only be saving a couple of bucks so I might be better off buying the other two games with GCU.
You don't need an actual receipt, they can look it up through your bb rewards (takes a while) or you can go online and get the bby order number and give them that. If you still have the pickup sticker they can also scan that, but if you take it off that's ok as well, it's not needed.

You don't need an actual receipt, they can look it up through your bb rewards (takes a while) or you can go online and get the bby order number and give them that. If you still have the pickup sticker they can also scan that, but if you take it off that's ok as well, it's not needed.
Awesome, Thanks! I have the sticker, but it's bent and folded so it'll probably break.

I might consider doing it. I just did the math, and if the prices stay the same, it would be about $66 after taxes and Red card discount for all three, whereas if they go back to normal price, they'll be $83 after taxes and red card. These are still better than $104.50 after taxes and GCU if I bought them separately from Best Buy.

So if you factor in the difference of what I paid for one, into what I'll pay for three, I can get the other two for $31 or $47, depending on whether they increase back or MSRP.

The only question is, do I really need them, since I have X and Sapphire at the moment. Is it really worth it to get Y and Ruby?

Awesome, Thanks! I have the sticker, but it's bent and folded so it'll probably break.

I might consider doing it. I just did the math, and if the prices stay the same, it would be about $66 after taxes and Red card discount for all three, whereas if they go back to normal price, they'll be $83 after taxes and red card. These are still better than $104.50 after taxes and GCU if I bought them separately from Best Buy.

So if you factor in the difference of what I paid for one, into what I'll pay for three, I can get the other two for $31 or $47, depending on whether they increase back or MSRP.

The only question is, do I really need them, since I have X and Sapphire at the moment. Is it really worth it to get Y and Ruby?
If you don't want the 3rd game return it then after you buy it.. You will get back 1/3 of your money as target during buy 2 get 1 makes each game be 1/3 of the total cost etc.

Sweet. I may finally jump on the Disney Infinity train, seeing as how it actually seems like they're using it as a platform for the next year. I got Dimensions and, imo, it kinda sucked. Basically a huge step down from something like Lego Marvel Superheroes in every way. Too spread out. No real reason to have a toy aspect other than to unlock a character, like a skill tree or powering up something would've made it more worthwhile. Plus, moving things around on the play mat was kinda cute at first but got annoying really quick. 

Anyone know if they will price match a lower price with the B2G1 Free?  

Alternatively, any chance I can buy the 3 games at the current $31.99 sale and price match the B2G1.   

B2G1 Free at $31.99 would be great.

I just want to double check from people who have more experience with this kind of stuff.

I picked up Pokemon X at Best Buy on Tuesday and it's opened. If I get a copy from Target on Sunday, can I go to Best Buy with that copy and return it without any issues?

I just want to double check from people who have more experience with this kind of stuff.

I picked up Pokemon X at Best Buy on Tuesday and it's opened. If I get a copy from Target on Sunday, can I go to Best Buy with that copy and return it without any issues?
As long as the upcs are the same, chances are they will be but double check

As long as the upcs are the same, chances are they will be but double check
I was testing it out by scanning it on both stores' apps and they were showing the same products, so I'm assuming it will be the same, although I guess I'd have to have the second copy in my possession first in order to be sure.

is there any chance that the pokemon games will have the same price tomorrow? pokemon X, Y, OR and AS are all around 30-31 bucks each. I hope they don't jack up the price

The add says that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon will be 39.99 it is 31.99 right now.  

From that we can assume all the Pokemon games will be a full 39.99.  

I'm hoping to price match them to Walmart S-31.99 and R-34.73

bfett9, on 12 Mar 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:bfett9, on 12 Mar 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:
Is Target's trade in system gone? can't see on website? Like no more instore trade in?
Target doesn't do store-specific trade-ins anymore, they just refer you to Nextworth.

Edit: Online at least. Not sure about in-store.

So I ordered Pokemon X, Y and Ruby at like 4:01am and was actually able to get them at their sale prices. So I spent $66 after taxes. Funny enough, the prices went up about 20 minutes later. I just picked the order up at my store, and while I was doing some grocery shopping, I passed by the gaming aisle and they were all marked $39.99 with a sticker highlighting the deal. I think it was worth it staying up the extra hour last night.

Now I'm waiting for Best Buy to open so I can return X and get my $35 back.

So I ordered Pokemon X, Y and Ruby at like 4:01am and was actually able to get them at their sale prices. So I spent $66 after taxes. Funny enough, the prices went up about 20 minutes later. I just picked the order up at my store, and while I was doing some grocery shopping, I passed by the gaming aisle and they were all marked $39.99 with a sticker highlighting the deal. I think it was worth it staying up the extra hour last night.

Now I'm waiting for Best Buy to open so I can return X and get my $35 back.
Damn you!

I called customer service to price match Walmart and was told that Pokemon Alpha Sapphire was out of stock online even though it shows as in stock.

I placed the order anyway, figuring the guy was just being an ass.

Now I can't even price match Walmart because they went from 31.99 to 36.99.

Being Sunday I haven't gotten anything past the "We received your order".

So if you have the option you might want to ship to store.

Edit: store pickup rather.

Damn you!

I called customer service to price match Walmart and was told that Pokemon Alpha Sapphire was out of stock online even though it shows as in stock.

I placed the order anyway, figuring the guy was just being an ass.

Now I can't even price match Walmart because they went from 31.99 to 36.99.

Being Sunday I haven't gotten anything past the "We received your order".

So if you have the option you might want to ship to store.

Edit: store pickup rather.
Yeah I was really worried when I made the order because last week I waited until Sunday afternoon to order a comforter set on sale, and I got an e-mail the next day saying it was unavailable for shipping or pickup and I basically lost the 15% coupon I used on it. And then I tried to order it again a few days later and same thing, the order went through but hours later they said it was out of stock at my store and not available anywhere else.

I was more concerned with just getting the games first, but getting them at the same discount from last week was a nice added bonus. I was so happy when I woke up to the email saying it was all ready for pickup.

Yeah I was really worried when I made the order because last week I waited until Sunday afternoon to order a comforter set on sale, and I got an e-mail the next day saying it was unavailable for shipping or pickup and I basically lost the 15% coupon I used on it. And then I tried to order it again a few days later and same thing, the order went through but hours later they said it was out of stock at my store and not available anywhere else.

I was more concerned with just getting the games first, but getting them at the same discount from last week was a nice added bonus. I was so happy when I woke up to the email saying it was all ready for pickup.
I bet, $64 for 3 games is a steal.

Unfortunately I'm an hour and a half from the nearest target...so not an option to pick it up.

Good to see both versions of PvsZ2 is on sale for $40. Just got a $20 giftcard for Target for $10 on Groupon yesterday, might have to redeem it

Great deal on the Skylanders Superchargers starter packs when you combine with the 50% Cartwheel Coupon.  Snagged Wii U and PS4 versions for $15 each as gifts.

$39.99

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
I know there has been better deals, but for various reasons I missed out before. So I stopped by Target today for this and lucky for me, my store still had GOLD editions for the $39.99 price. The display copy was a "Limited" but behind that, locked in the case were Gold copies. So it may not be the best deal ever, but I'm OK with it.

P.S. And yeah, I saw it is on sale via PSN right now for $35.99...but I am still clinging to physical copies mostly.

just picked up pokemon for 23$ after tax + redcard. If you want the more expensive one fill your cart with the 30$ copy. return two copies and boom. 23$

I know there has been better deals, but for various reasons I missed out before. So I stopped by Target today for this and lucky for me, my store still had GOLD editions for the $39.99 price. The display copy was a "Limited" but behind that, locked in the case were Gold copies. So it may not be the best deal ever, but I'm OK with it.

P.S. And yeah, I saw it is on sale via PSN right now for $35.99...but I am still clinging to physical copies mostly.
They rang up $40 instore?

bread's done
Back