Target ad 3/16-23 yoshi 3ds xl with $30gc, Save $20 deal is back!

neonon19s

CAGiversary!
Hey just saw the target ad over at blu-Ray
Video game deals
Yoshi 3ds xl system $199.99
*all 3ds xl come with a $30 gc

Couple of 3ds games at Msrp

Titanfall Xbox one bundle $499.99

4gb Xbox 360 $179.99 w/ $25 gc

Save $20 on
Fifa 14(360/ps3),
GTAV (360/ps3),
COD:ghost(360/ps3),
Lego movie game(ps4/xbone),
Nba2k14(360/ps3),
Assassins Creed Black Flag(360/ps3),
Skylanders Swapforce(Wii)
with $1 reservation cards

Last edited by a moderator:
3k14? :O

Also is the save $20 on current gen only? Or on all gens?

EDIT: Only for current gen from the ad I saw.

Great, I'll be buying a Yoshi XL from Target then. I've always wanted this case
pTRU1-12311602dt.jpg
, now I have an obligation to get one.

But...the system allows it without a supervisor override. If you're buying other things or not price matching too low like the $1 Tomb Raider you'll be fine.
You'd probably be fine either way. I got Skylanders 1 for $1 each w/o trouble. Though I was lucky. Going to throw some fluff items in there for this deal.

Yeah I did it back for the skylanders deal as well. After the tomb raider deal, they sent memos out to not allow it. Only the price match or the promo. If your lucky to get someone who doesnt know about it well more power to you.

It's very simple. Just don't mention or show the reserve card until after the price match goes through. Proceed with some filler items to throw them off and than take the reserve card out of your pocket and have them scan it. 

They won't think about it despite $20 coming off. If they try to argue just say that the register allowed it. 

Either way, don't put up a fight since the rules do show that price match comes after the discount.

The ad shows only games that are on the 360 or PS3 (so no other systems).

CAG 2014 everyone.....
Can't say I don't agree. Though the manager can deny any deal (and deal with a corporate call if it's legit), if the registers allow it than there shouldn't be an issue. But again, they have to price match last so don't make a fuss when they deny you.

It's very simple. Just don't mention or show the reserve card until after the price match goes through. Proceed with some filler items to throw them off and than take the reserve card out of your pocket and have them scan it.

They won't think about it despite $20 coming off. If they try to argue just say that the register allowed it.

Either way, don't put up a fight since the rules do show that price match comes after the discount.

The ad shows only games that are on the 360 or PS3 (so no other systems).
Yep, at this point if they`ve already sent out memos before then they should`ve fixed the system instead. Pennywise pound foolish.

Wait according to that ad scan you could also save $20 on pre ordering: Mario Kart 8, New Super Smash Bros., Destiny, Watchdogs, New Elder Scrolls, and another one I can't make out. 

Why do you have to price match last? Did something change. I remember when dead space 3 was 10 bucks I price matched first, gave them the preorder card, they scanned it and it dropped off another 20 bucks. Just wondering why this is flipped now and you price match last?

Why do you have to price match last? Did something change. I remember when dead space 3 was 10 bucks I price matched first, gave them the preorder card, they scanned it and it dropped off another 20 bucks. Just wondering why this is flipped now and you price match last?
The system will allow it no matter which order you do but Target is aware of the system flaw. So by not making it obvious that your`re attempting to get both the pm & the $20 is wise.

Wait according to that ad scan you could also save $20 on pre ordering: Mario Kart 8, New Super Smash Bros., Destiny, Watchdogs, New Elder Scrolls, and another one I can't make out.
I took it more as save $20 on any of the 6 games shown at the bottom when you reserve one of the 6 titles on the left.

I took it more as save $20 on any of the 6 games shown at the bottom when you reserve one of the 6 titles on the left.
Save 20 on games shown, and those other ones are shown too. It even says "reserve now" for them.

Save 20 on games shown, and those other ones are shown too. It even says "reserve now" for them.
I have a hard time believing they would give $20 off those unreleased games. If they did I would preorder MK8 and SSB4 with that quickness.

Ever since I got my first smartphone the gold 5s I haven't even looked twice at the vita and 3ds. I traded them in and got both x1 and ps4. I'm not trolling I was just saying
And what you are saying is just your opinion. Just like my opinion would be to don't bother playing games on a smartphone unless you have no other means to pass the time.

I own a few games on my phone and sure its fun on occasions. But you surely cannot expect many of us to ignore the gaming catalog and features that Nintento and Sony bring to the table.

bread's done
Back