Target Ad - 3/25/12 - 3/31/12

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, March 27, 2012:
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked:

• Single-Disc DVD - $16.99
  • Double DVD Pack - $19.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) -$22.99
Save $5 instantly when you buy Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked and one of these two movies:

• Alvin and the Chipmunks Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $14.99
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $14.99
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (Movie-Only Edition with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) -$22.99
Casablanca: 70th Anniversary Edition:

• 3-Disc Blu-ray+DVD Limited Collector’s Edition - $39.99
  • DVD - $9.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
Check out the Target Ad for March 25 - 31, 2012!
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Available Now:
Hop:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
$4.50 DVD:

• Barbie Presents Thumbelina
  • Open Season 2
  • Seabiscuit
  • The 13th Warrior
  • more in-store
$10 DVD:

• Alice in Wonderland
  • The Book of Eli
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • The Social Network
  • more in-store
Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Nominees Sale:

• VICTORiOUS: The Complete Second Season DVD - $8.99 *Target exclusive*
  • Spongebob Squarepants: Spongebob's Frozen Face-Off DVD - $9.99
  • Rango DVD - $9.99
  • more in-store
Disney Sale:
Use 25% off Disney DVD or Blu-ray movie Target coupon to save more (valid in-store or use online promo code TGTWGYS6) - Expires 3/31/12

• Toy Story 3 2-Disc Blu-ray - $22.99 ($17.24 after Target coupon)
  • The Princess and the Frog Blu-ray - $22.99 ($17.24 after Target coupon)
TV on DVD Sale:

• The Three Stooges: 75th Anniversary - $4.75
  • Nicholas Sparks Romances 4 Film Favorites (Nights in Rodanthe / The Notebook / Message in a Bottle / A Walk to Remember) - $8.99
  • Saturday Night Live: Seasons 3 - 4 - $14.99
  • Weeds: Season Seven - $19.99
  • Bones: The Complete Sixth Season - $24.99
  • Game of Thrones: The Complete First Season - $34.99
  • Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV - VI) - $39.99
  • more in-store

Of course thanks to Annie Chu of The Examiner.

been dying to see ELIC since it came out in theaters, has anyone seen it/ recommend it?

also wondering if the $19.99 listing for Casablanca will just be the digipak found in the UCE.

thanks OP!

Just went to the AMC Casablanca screening last night. It's such a great movie. It was the first date I ever had with my wife 15 years ago, watching Casablanca in my dorm room on VHS. It looked much nicer on the big screen.

If you've never seen do yourself a favor and pick this up. There's a reason it's one of the greatest movies ever made.

[quote name='adamthered']Just went to the AMC Casablanca screening last night. It's such a great movie. It was the first date I ever had with my wife 15 years ago, watching Casablanca in my dorm room on VHS. It looked much nicer on the big screen.

If you've never seen do yourself a favor and pick this up. There's a reason it's one of the greatest movies ever made.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen this film but have seen countless references on cartoon and t.v show series, going to get the limited edition version of this!

[quote name='adamthered']Just went to the AMC Casablanca screening last night. It's such a great movie. It was the first date I ever had with my wife 15 years ago, watching Casablanca in my dorm room on VHS. It looked much nicer on the big screen.

If you've never seen do yourself a favor and pick this up. There's a reason it's one of the greatest movies ever made.[/QUOTE]

I too went to the TMC Fathom Event screening of Casablanca. What a great movie! I already have the previous blu-ray edition, so I'm kinda bummed they released an even nicer set. But for those who don't own it yet, it's a must-purchase!

The most interesting thing about this ad is the mentioning of the non-CE versions of Casablanca. This has not been announced by WB and the only place that seems to have a pre-order for it is jr.com, and that's for a release of April 24th. I wonder if it's a Target timed exclusive, or if they're just going to sell the older single disc release alongside the new 70th anniversary one.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The most interesting thing about this ad is the mentioning of the non-CE versions of Casablanca. This has not been announced by WB and the only place that seems to have a pre-order for it is jr.com, and that's for a release of April 24th. I wonder if it's a Target timed exclusive, or if they're just going to sell the older single disc release alongside the new 70th anniversary one.[/QUOTE]

Someone on bluray.com posted a pic. It is indeed a Target exclusive disc only version of the 70th anniversary edition. I would post a link, but I'm on my phone.

In for Victorious. Glad to see that the second season is going to be on one DVD set, usually Nickelodeon splits them up, even for the smaller seasons. Eight bucks for the second season is a steal.

*notices stares*

...what? Liz Gillies is hot.

Just tried to order a Disney movie other than toy story 3 or Princess and the frog and the discount will still apply at least for online orders of any disney movie

bread's done
Back