Target Ad 4/13-4/19

Twitter

Banned
Xbox One w/ Forza 5 digial download & 1 year xbox live gold = $499.99

$40 gift card when you buy any 3ds XL

Buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force & disney infinity characters

10% off select gaming cards (shows nintendo eshop, steam and minecraft)

$10 off select titles (shows titanfall, call of duty ghosts for 360 & ps3, battlefield 4 for ps3, 360 & pc, plants vs zombies garden warfare, and the sims 3 starter pack) PLUS MORE IN STORE

$20 off select titles (shows just dance 4 for wii & kinect, Final Fantasy Lightning Returns, South Park Stick of Truth, Gran Turismo 6, and Killzone Shadow Fall) PLUS MORE IN STORE

sorry for crappy formatting im hiding in bathroom

this 10% off card sale seems to be a clusterfuck, I got a $50 one and didn't realize I didn't get the 10% off it until after I got home (also did some grocery shopping so it wasn't obvious at check out and I had problems with a coupon on some of the food so I wasn't paying attention to how the card scanned)

Steam cards are pictured in the ad so what is up with the $50 one not being on sale?
I believe it only the $20 steam one cause I didn't see it tagged in the store and i also inquired about it and in the ad it states select ones.

Seems like it's only Nintendo EShop cards ($10, $20, $35, & $50) and the $15 XBox cards that get the 10% off this week. Don't do PC so didn't pay attention to that.

Only the $15 XBox cards at the front counter had the sign for 10% off.
at my target only the eshop cards and the $25 xbox gift card had the 10 % off sign, grabbed a $15 one and 10 % was taken off :)

Noticed that Kingdom Hearts HD Remix was on sale for $19.99, so I grabbed it. The lady who rang me up even brought up the 10% off via the Cartwheel app, and had a co-worker whip out their iPhone to scan it for me (I don't have the app). Just a shame I noticed it on sale a few days late...there was one LE copy left when I was browsing last week, but somebody bought it between then and when I arrived this evening :whistle2:/

On another note, I also noticed Wolf of Wall Street Blu-ray Steelbook on sale for $13...should have held off when it came out...hell, Paranormal Activity: the Marked Ones is cheaper this week at Best Buy than it was when it came out last week...only by two dollars, but still...whatever happened to actually giving it a few months after the release week sale before lowering the price again?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back