Target Ad 4/27-5/3

Twitter

Banned
i was trying to open the box that had next week's ad but the manager was getting through my barricade so i had to run sorry guys

2 free 8 ct rice krispies treats when you buy amazing spiderman 2 (it just mentions ps3, 360 & ps4)

PS3 SLIM + LEGO HOBBIT + 1 CONTROLLER = $269.99

OUYA 8 GB SYSTEM $69.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go ahead and open it. 8 gb of inboard memory is plenty
For retro gaming, it's enough. On mine, I have every Atari 2600, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis, and Turbo-16 game with plenty of room to spare. If you need more room for N64/PS1/MAME/etc, just plug in a USB stick.

I picked up an extra Ouya today at Target. There was only 2 left.

I'm still on the fence here. To you guys that purchased this week, what are your initial thoughts?
I just set it up today and am incredibly happy. Emulation is just so amazing with it, and I'm really wondering why I didn't get one sooner. So far I'm only having trouble finding correct MAME roms, but NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and NeoGeo are spectacular. I will be on cloud nine once MAME is working for me. So glad I gave up on the Retron 5 at this point.

i think this thing will drop even lower later on once it hit 50 bucks im buying it.
That's how I felt as well. I do think it will get to $50, but didn't want to run the risk of them going out of stock and disappear completely if the company goes belly up.

I just set it up today and am incredibly happy. Emulation is just so amazing with it, and I'm really wondering why I didn't get one sooner. So far I'm only having trouble finding correct MAME roms, but NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and NeoGeo are spectacular. I will be on cloud nine once MAME is working for me. So glad I gave up on the Retron 5 at this point.
Boom. Another Ouya convert. PS1 is pretty jaw-dropping as well.

how does the controller feel for it? looks like the controller could be not well made and if they do go belly up would suck if it brakes and you are out of luck.

how does the controller feel for it? looks like the controller could be not well made and if they do go belly up would suck if it brakes and you are out of luck.
The controller is okay, not great. I used it for a few days and didn't encounter any issues. But the good news is that the Ouya is compatible with PS3 and X360 controllers.

Heads up: I got an email earlier saying that the Ouya Store version of Final Fantasy III is on sale for $6.40 and that Sonic 4: Episode 1, Sonic 4: Episode 2 and Sonic CD are all on sale for $2.99 each. I'm planning to buy FF III.

Heads up: I got an email earlier saying that the Ouya Store version of Final Fantasy III is on sale for $6.40 and that Sonic 4: Episode 1, Sonic 4: Episode 2 and Sonic CD are all on sale for $2.99 each. I'm planning to buy FF III.
Don't think the Sonic games are on sale since they are listed as price drops. On a different note has anyone that purchased the Ouya this week that rooted and installed Google Play have problems with it saying no connection? Been asking around with no answer yet how to get it working X_X just want to see maybe if it is a issue with people who didn't have it rooted and installed already before the recent firmware update that happened a few days prior to this sale.

bread's done
Back