New Moon $7
O Brother, where art thou $7
Grown Ups $7
Winters Bone $7
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs $7
Marley & Me $7

**Titles shown and select others**

Credit to SAP12690 @ BR.com

Awesome, The Grey finally comes out. I've managed to do as recommended and not find out ANYTHING about the movie nor watch the trailer until I see the movie.

With that said, I will not be checking this thread again for fear of a spoiler :)

[quote name='Kerig']Awesome, The Grey finally comes out. I've managed to do as recommended and not find out ANYTHING about the movie nor watch the trailer until I see the movie.

With that said, I will not be checking this thread again for fear of a spoiler :)[/QUOTE]

Same. I refer to it as "that one movie where I think the jedi punches wolves in the face".

[quote name='Scorch']Same. I refer to it as "that one movie where I think the jedi punches wolves in the face".[/QUOTE]

Except....

... you never get to see him do that.

The infamous spot shown in the trailer with him preparing to fight the wolf comes right at the end of the film. Just as he's about to fight the wolf the screen goes back and the credits start. In other words rent this one first.

I didn't read your spoiler, but when I said "same", I meant that I'm trying to avoid spoilers as well. That's just how I refer to the movie.

[quote name='Scorch']I didn't read your spoiler, but when I said "same", I meant that I'm trying to avoid spoilers as well. That's just how I refer to the movie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you meant. I wanted to get that spoiler out for those who wanted to know more....

Non spoiler version.... just rent it first.

Finally will get to see Chronicle and the Grey. Hopefully Netflix or Redbox will have them available next week.

I saw The Grey in theaters and thought it was great. The less you know about the movie going into it the better it will be.

the grey and chornicle are two of the best movies ive seen this year, I will definitely be buying.

Will BB match the Hells on Wheels $24? is so ill snag that when i pick up MP3/D3 on the 15th.

[quote name='Capocci 007']http://www.walmart.com/ip/20564326

The blu is $19.96 at Walmart. BB will match that price you'll save even more.[/QUOTE]Nice find. Send to Amazon to see if they'd match it, as they usually match Walmart prices.

There's no site-to-store shipping, so it's $1.97 shipping, so it's right at $22 before tax.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice find. Send to Amazon to see if they'd match it, as they usually match Walmart prices.

There's no site-to-store shipping, so it's $1.97 shipping, so it's right at $22 before tax.[/QUOTE]

Amazon dropped the Blu to 22.99 and the DVD to 17.99

Any feedback on the show? I never saw it but AMC IS my favorite network. I watch Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Killing, and The Walking Dead which are all AMC shows. Where does Hell on Wheels fit into the equation?

[quote name='Capocci 007']Amazon dropped the Blu to 22.99 and the DVD to 17.99

Any feedback on the show? I never saw it but AMC IS my favorite network. I watch Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Killing, and The Walking Dead which are all AMC shows. Where does Hell on Wheels fit into the equation?[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and ordered from Amazon. I figured I would save more then $3 and a lot of hassle by just ordering from Amazon instead of trying to get Best Buy to price match Wal-Marts online price, assuming it is still that price on Tuesday.

I thought the show was great and I highly recommend it, it's worth a blind buy.

[quote name='Capocci 007']Chronicle was garbage. Don't waste your money on it.[/QUOTE]

well then you are in the minority. Great movie, everyone i know that has seen it thought it was between good to great

What's the likelihood of pricematching these USA shows at best buy and getting the $10 gift card for buying 3 or more $14.99 or higher tv shows? Probably low but if you don't mention the gift card I wonder if the prompt wil still come up?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']What's the likelihood of pricematching these USA shows at best buy and getting the $10 gift card for buying 3 or more $14.99 or higher tv shows? Probably low but if you don't mention the gift card I wonder if the prompt wil still come up?[/QUOTE]

I think they have it set up these days that if anything is pricematched, any special is negated. I tried to pricematch and use the $5 off coupons from last week and it was definitely negated in the system. In other words the $5 off coupon wouldn't work on a pricematch.

I would say the chances are slim.

M

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']What's the likelihood of pricematching these USA shows at best buy and getting the $10 gift card for buying 3 or more $14.99 or higher tv shows? Probably low but if you don't mention the gift card I wonder if the prompt wil still come up?[/QUOTE]PM it after the purchase and you might be able to pull it off. At time of purchase, you probably won't.

I watche Chronicle on my flight back home on Sunday and thought it was a decent film. I also watched Drive and can finally say they hype surrounding it was justified.

[quote name='shrike4242']PM it after the purchase and you might be able to pull it off. At time of purchase, you probably won't.[/QUOTE]

I believe buy 3 $15 or more dvd and blu ray gift card promo is online only.
I dont think it works in store.

I would like to get White Collar 1 and 2. I saw the first season, but not the 2nd.
Anyone recommend?

I already purchase all 4 seasons of burn notice. I love that show

[quote name='The Punisher']I believe buy 3 $15 or more dvd and blu ray gift card promo is online only.
I dont think it works in store.

I would like to get White Collar 1 and 2. I saw the first season, but not the 2nd.
Anyone recommend?

I already purchase all 4 seasons of burn notice. I love that show[/QUOTE]

the best buy deal is online and in store, its shown in the ad. They've had the promo before late last year in store and online as well.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']the best buy deal is online and in store, its shown in the ad. They've had the promo before late last year in store and online as well.[/QUOTE]

So Does the $10 gift card automatic if I get 3 in store?

[quote name='The Punisher']So Does the $10 gift card automatic if I get 3 in store?[/QUOTE]

should be automatic. Last time they ran it after the third DVD was run up it'd bring a prompt up to give a giftcsrd. But if you are pricematching Target it may void the prompt. Could try it out though and tell us if you were successful

bread's done
Back