Banned
PLEASE NOTE: DVD PRICES REMOVED.

Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked:

Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

The Vow:

Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99

Spiderman 3:

Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99

*FREE movie cash (up to a $10 value) for a ticket to The Amazing Spiderman when you buy specially marked Spiderman 3 Blu-rays.*

Disney Blu-rays on sale for $19.99 each:

Toy Story 3:

3 Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD)

Tangled:

2 Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD)

Cars 2:

2 Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD)

The Muppets:

2 Disc Combo Pack (includes DVD)

Credit to dantheman89 @ BR.com

[quote name='radioactivez0r']God dammit, why doesn't Bug's Life or Monsters Inc EVER GO ON SALE[/QUOTE]

exactly. Would of been good timing with the trailer of the prequeal revealed last week.

Can't believe they have old Disney blu rays in the ad but Treasure Planet & Home on the Range aren't with new releases (first time on blu ray).

Amazon has all three of the Spiderman BluRay movies for $10 each right now, also with the $10 movie cash. I think it's one per account, however.

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon has all three of the Spiderman BluRay movies for $10 each right now, also with the $10 movie cash. I think it's one per account, however.[/QUOTE]

So does Best Buy, if you add another $20 in purchase you can get a $10 coupon for your next purchase which is nice if you shop at BB often.

[quote name='iduncurr']So does Best Buy, if you add another $20 in purchase you can get a $10 coupon for your next purchase which is nice if you shop at BB often.[/QUOTE]

Very true,everyone should just get these movies at BB or amazon this week. Target has been blowing with almost everything lately.

[quote name='iduncurr']So does Best Buy, if you add another $20 in purchase you can get a $10 coupon for your next purchase which is nice if you shop at BB often.[/QUOTE]

does this work in-store, or online only?

[quote name='houdinilogic']does this work in-store, or online only?[/QUOTE]

You have to order online and do a instore pickup.

I went in to Target to see what Disney movies were on sale.

The following were $15 for DVD or $20 for the BluRay/DVD combo:
Cars 1
Cars 2
The Incredibles (I only saw the DVD version, couldn't find a BluRay copy)
The Secret World of Arrietty
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Wall-E

There might have been more but most all the shelves in the movie department were empty and made it hard to know what they even carried.

Thanks for the Disney films great quality and a great gift for my daughter. Much appreciated!
dis

[quote name='jumpman17']I went in to Target to see what Disney movies were on sale.

The following were $15 for DVD or $20 for the BluRay/DVD combo:
Cars 1
Cars 2
The Incredibles (I only saw the DVD version, couldn't find a BluRay copy)
The Secret World of Arrietty
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Wall-E

There might have been more but most all the shelves in the movie department were empty and made it hard to know what they even carried.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update!!
update

bread's done
Back