parenthood season 1
knight & day
A-Team

$14.99 (Bluray)
A-Team
Knight & Day
the karate kid 2010
beauty & the beast
the sorcerers apprentice (combo pack blu + dvd)
prince of persia

$14.99 dvd
the office seasons 2-6
the tudors seasons 3-4
dexter season 4
psych seasons 3-4
glee season 1
true blood season 2
mad men seasons 1-3
family guy volume 8
castle seasons 1-2
house seasons 5-6
how i met your mother seasons 3-5

$19.99 dvd
true blood season 1
modern family season 1
lost season 6
grey's anatomy season 6

$16.99 dvd
jersey shore season 2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Taco5']Did it specify if "The A-Team" was the combo pack?[/QUOTE]

yes, a picture is posted over at sd. also, i answered my own question.

[quote name='Animal7390']is this next week or after xmas?[/QUOTE]I'm thinking that the timeframe of 12/26/10 - 01/01/11 might be after Xmas. ;)

[quote name='Animal7390']yes, a picture is posted over at sd. also, i answered my own question.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Guess I'll have to re-purchase and return.

[quote name='ITDEFX']oh snap.........a-team br/dvd combo pack for that price?!! i'm holding out then![/QUOTE]

I will be doing this also plus I'm in for How I Met Your Mother Season 5 cause I've been waiting for a deal on it since it's the only season I don't have.

Exactly the prices I was waiting for on The Office Season 6 and How I Met Your Mother Season 5. Too bad I'll be on a flight all day on the 26th. Have to make me wife go out and get 'em, lol.

Thanks OP!

Ok, so I made the mistake of going into Target to pick this movie up with the intention of PM it when it goes on sale and it turns out that Target's PM deadline is the following week of when you purchased the item. Weak! I can always buy it on sale and return it with the old receipt, which I guess might do, but since I haven't opened it, I might just return it and rebuy it later.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Here's hoping they put True Blood blus on sale! I need season 2 for cheap and so far, the stores have disappointed. =([/QUOTE]
This is probably the cheapest you're going to find it.

A-Team combo pack for $15 at Target?

What are the chances that this item will magically disappear from the web site after thousands of people order one?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok, so I made the mistake of going into Target to pick this movie up with the intention of PM it when it goes on sale and it turns out that Target's PM deadline is the following week of when you purchased the item. Weak! I can always buy it on sale and return it with the old receipt, which I guess might do, but since I haven't opened it, I might just return it and rebuy it later.[/QUOTE]Buy it at Best Buy and PM it to Target when it goes on sale.

[quote name='Zerok']This is probably the cheapest you're going to find it.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering how I missed that and then I realized it was posted right around the same time as my post and I think I logged off right after that. Thanks for the heads up! I suppose I could get it from BB and not open it while I wait to see what it is at Target after Christmas.

[quote name='shrike4242']Buy it at Best Buy and PM it to Target when it goes on sale.[/QUOTE]

You could but the Target version also includes a dvd of the movie which may be handy for some

Op is that price on true blood season 2 correct? Season 2 is cheaper than 1? Figures it would go on sell the week after I buy it for $30 via 50% off at borders for the gf for xmas

[quote name='kearns710']Op is that price on true blood season 2 correct? Season 2 is cheaper than 1? Figures it would go on sell the week after I buy it for $30 via 50% off at borders for the gf for xmas[/QUOTE]

Should be it was under the $14.99 label on the front page of the ad

If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the cheapest prices I've seen for Glee in a long time. That is the whole first season, correct? I'm hoping it's not part one or something stupid like that. If it's the whole season I might have to pick it up along with Family Guy Vol. 8, which I never purchased when it first came out.

[quote name='metallicoholic']If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the cheapest prices I've seen for Glee in a long time. That is the whole first season, correct? I'm hoping it's not part one or something stupid like that. If it's the whole season I might have to pick it up along with Family Guy Vol. 8, which I never purchased when it first came out.[/QUOTE]
The cheapest I have seen it before was 20 bucks and its the whole first season of Glee.

I would be in on this for the A-Team on BD however I just got it at Walmart for a little over 5 buck out of my pocket after I took back the DVD version I got as a gift.

Do you think Amazon will match these deals.
Wanna get True Blood 1 and 2 and why is season 1 more than 2?

I gonna pick up Glee, Parenthood and True Blood

[quote name='adriley313']Do you think Amazon will match these deals.
Wanna get True Blood 1 and 2 and why is season 1 more than 2?

I gonna pick up Glee, Parenthood and True Blood[/QUOTE]

I waited and waited for them pm Target with Burn Notice, Monk and Psych and they never did. This time unless advanced notice is given I'm going straight to Target.

i'll be there, plenty of good stuff to be had. really surprised at the discounted beauty & the beast blu, the girlfriend will be super excited when i pick that up

Definately picking up Always Sunny S5, Lost S6 and Office S6...possibly pick up Castle 1 and 2 as well....very good deals!

yes i was just about to post that to
im going to Amazon too

I wonder if the $5 Amazon Video Credit stacks up if its one order?
Anyone Know?

[quote name='alongx']i'll be there, plenty of good stuff to be had. really surprised at the discounted beauty & the beast blu, the girlfriend will be super excited when i pick that up[/QUOTE]
No deals for me. But I had to say that this "Kitten Mittons" made my day. I still can't withhold a chuckle after viewing it 10+ times already. Thanks, dude!

Target also has Spartacus: Blood and Sand (DVD) for $14.99!

This is a great deal considering Best Buy wants $26.99 (even on SALE!!)..psshtttt

I can also confirm Law Abiding Citizen Blu Ray for $5.99. I saw it on an end cap with other DVD's and was thinking it was there by mistake. Not the case, picked it up, great movie IMO.

Does anybody successfully price matched BB sale "The Other Guys" @ Target? I want to get the combo pack @ target for 12.99+ using the $5 coupon.

Just a head's up to anyone who might be interested - I noticed while I was at a couple of Target stores yesterday that they also have NCIS season 6 on sale for $14.99, and both NCIS season 7 and NCIS: Los Angeles season 1 on sale for $19.99.

Also, anyone looking to pick up Psych season 3 at Target might want to have a circular handy at checkout - for some reason, it's marked as on sale for $19.99 instead of $14.99 in-store (and online).

[quote name='rhenzhen']Does anybody successfully price matched BB sale "The Other Guys" @ Target? I want to get the combo pack @ target for 12.99+ using the $5 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I successfully priced matched BB for "The Other Guy's" and "The A-Team" and used the $5 coupon earlier today. But I couldn't price match the buy 1 get 1 50% from Toy's r Us on "The Karate Kid" and "Grown Up's" which are both on sale for $14.99 each plus you can use the $5 coupons on each one, might try another Target tommorrow!!!:drool:

bread's done
Back