Target B2G1 sale on Xbox One games 11/24-11/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the ad posted on Blu-ray forums. It shows nothing about B2G1 deal.
Yeah like I said, I'd wait for this to be confirmed or refuted before opening your games if you're interested in saving some money. I've read that this user tends to be right about this stuff but I won't stake my personal reputation on it or anything. Just wanted to pass the info along to fellow CAGs in care it does pan out, because B2G1 would be the best deal out there.

Interesting.. Wish Best Buy did this.. Still have to try to see if I can pull some magic on their customer service to see if I can get my old 360 Elite traded in for their store credit promo.. :x

I'm skeptical that this is happening at all.  If you check the link, the OP says "video games" will be B2G1F 11/24-27th.  I suspect maybe he was confused because of the B2G1 last week as he links to the target weekly ad.  Anything is possible, but I sure wouldn't count on it.  

Oh man Idk if I should wait or buy my games now. I suppose I could buy DR3 tonight and that'll hold me over till we get confirmation of this or not.

I'm looking at the ad posted on Blu-ray forums. It shows nothing about B2G1 deal.
I'd wait for this to be confirmed or refuted before opening your games if you're interested in saving some money.
I'm skeptical that this is happening at all. If you check the link, the OP says "video games" will be B2G1F 11/24-27th. I suspect maybe he was confused because of the B2G1 last week as he links to the target weekly ad.
This thread should probably be deleted. No offense, but we're basing this on one random comment someone made in some other forum. That is the definition of rumor. Like Wario64 implied, there is nothing to support this claim - whereas we had about a two-week heads-up on the previous B2G1Free promotion.

If you read newspapers like the Wall Street Journal, retailers are lookin' at slim-pickin's for profits this holiday. And Walmart all of a sudden announcing that it will be price-matching its competitors' Black Friday deals a week in advance portends some interesting things; a sudden shift in Target's promotions in response to Walmart's actions is not altogether out of the question. But the 24th is just 52 hours away - we need a lot more information to go on before we should start getting excited.

I could believe that this is a last minute addition to the ad as part of the cut-throat take no prisoners kill the competition Black Friday bonanza that seems to be going on. But...yeah it is just one post on a forum. Surely Target would be wanting to get the word out if it were true, right?

These ads are printed weeks in advance the shipped to newspapers for insertion all over the country. The logistics of printing and adding something new is neigh impossible given the logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back