Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the likeyhood that the $35 Assassin's creed will include the gold edition this time around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a deal where if you spend $50 this Friday Nov 10th (stock up on groceries or something) you get 20% off between Nov 28 and Dec 10.
Apply for the Red Card debit card if you don't have have it and get your 25% off PS4 Pro or X1X
Can you add a link for the terms of the coupon? I just want to confirm that it doesn't have restrictions. If not, then this would probably be the best way to get a deal on the XB1X for the next year.

Can you add a link for the terms of the coupon? I just want to confirm that it doesn't have restrictions. If not, then this would probably be the best way to get a deal on the XB1X for the next year.
They did something similar last year. The restrictions then included Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo items.

No PS4 Pro in any ads this year? Seems they are only pushing the 1TB base this BF. Sony probably thinks $100 cheaper than xbox one x is enough already. Too bad.
Yup. Moment Ms set xxx at $500, someone at Sony probably fell off a chair screaming with glee.

I've picked up Gold and Deluxe editions for standard prices but I'm not sure how long Target's system takes for the prices to drop? Does anyone know? You could always snag the gold edition now and get a price adjustment or return/rebuy on Black Friday.

I was all set to get NFS Payback on Friday so I'd have a new game to play during my vacation next week. Probably just wait until Black Friday now and work through some backlog next week instead.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that GTA V is finally sub $30. Hopefully there will be an add-on to this ad with some cheaper older games.
This is currently on sale at Best Buy for $29.99 ($23.99 GCU). No need to brave the BF crowds for this one.

I've had my eye on this game for awhile, but this isn't even the "GOTY edition".
When there is a GOTY edition on sale, I want that one for $30, not the vanilla version for $30. Likewise for RE VII, the original verison for $15 isn't a bad deal, but I'd want the gold edition for $25 or something along those lines.
Bestbuy had a deal of the day on the GOTY about a month ago. $30/$24 w/ GCU just for reference while your searching for a deal.

Any Black Friday deals for switch games ? My kids been bugging me for Mario odyssey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is getting kind of crazy so if anything needs to be added to the list in the OP, please add it in the wiki so I don't have to search through a bunch of pages.

If you give it three years Nintendo might sell you Mario Odyssey for $45 instead of $60 during their holiday sale. Downloadable digital copy only, of course.

I was all set to get NFS Payback on Friday so I'd have a new game to play during my vacation next week. Probably just wait until Black Friday now and work through some backlog next week instead.
Same here, gonna go to the GS I pre-ordered it at and cancel. Got a hefty backlog going myself.

Edit: On second thought BF shopping just isn't my thing. $15 $25 worth of savings isn't worth getting beat down over.

If you give it three years Nintendo might sell you Mario Odyssey for $45 instead of $60 during their holiday sale. Downloadable digital copy only, of course.
Nintendo has actually turned it's Mario games to selects, making them among the $20 titles ... See Wii, 3ds, and Wii u.

Upset! 😢 My Red Card 10% Anniversary discount coupon just got sent, it expires 11/21. Early access to BF for Red Card cardholders starts 11/22 awwwwww

Has anyone heard anything about the Wishlist registry app coupon or have they discontinued that promo this year?

Upset! My Red Card 10% Anniversary discount coupon just got sent, it expires 11/21. Early access to BF for Red Card cardholders starts 11/22 awwwwww

Has anyone heard anything about the Wishlist registry app coupon or have they discontinued that promo this year?
they usually have that earlier.. it used to be able to be used around their buy 2 get 1 sale at least the passed 2 years.. not this year so i guess there wont be one sadly.

Did anyone have their Target PS4 game preorders canceled during the B2G1 free sale? I didn't go above quantity limits, so I'm not sure what's going on.

What are the chances all the gold editions of the sale games are on sale at the same price as the regular version?

Anyone know if Final Fantasy XV for 15 is for ps4 only or xb1 also? In the ad it shows the ps4 version.

Really? Been out of the loop at target for awhile, when did they catch on?
i think he is out of the loop. he is talking about skus when its the dcpis that target uses to merge gold with regular editions together. i mean, i havent tested it in a while, but the skus dont matter.

i think he is out of the loop. he is talking about skus when its the dcpis that target uses to merge gold with regular editions together. i mean, i havent tested it in a while, but the skus dont matter.
Ah okay, guess I still check a few Thursday with the expectation I won't even find one to test.

I noticed they have far less gold versions in general...only a couple of stores have one AC steelbook here and there. They probably just ordered a lot less than they used to. I remember seeing Watch dogs 2 gold mixed in with the regular version months after its release.

There is a Watchdogs 2 gold edition at a local store that rings up the same price as the regular so it's still a thing

All I know is last thanksgiving I got Rainbow six siege gold edition for the same price as the standard. I was going to try it with Wildlands, South Park, and maybe a couple others when I go there Thursday.

All I know is last thanksgiving I got Rainbow six siege gold edition for the same price as the standard. I was going to try it with Wildlands, South Park, and maybe a couple others when I go there Thursday.
yeah, definitely going to go in and see if they have any gold south park or shadow of war.

Hopefully this helps someone make a decision between BF and CM sales.

Target Cyber Monday deal 15% off sitewide.

With Red Card (additional 5%), this makes Xbox One X $404. PS4 Pro $323. Switch $242.

From @Wario64

https://corporate.ta...er-week-savings

bread's done
Back