Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is last thanksgiving I got Rainbow six siege gold edition for the same price as the standard. I was going to try it with Wildlands, South Park, and maybe a couple others when I go there Thursday.
Wildlands gold converted to the regular DCPI months ago, I got it for $35 when the regular game was on sale

So many games at $15, gd.
Picked up World of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Knack II for PS4 all of which were unadvertised for $15 each. Of course, Final Fantasy XV is advertised for $15 and it's not on the website...

Yooo, I just blew through an entire $200 giftcard with nothing but $15 games, WTF?  Target, the absolute madman. 

Tons of unadvertised deals, e.g. $15 Rise of the Tomb Raider, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Uncharted 4, Knack 2, Everybody's Golf, Last Guardian, Yakuza Kiwami, Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kept myself in check and got Lost Legacy, Forza Horizon 3 and Resident Evil 7.  Pretty happy I dont have to trek up there this evening.  Also got Wolfenstein 2 from Best Buy.  May have to hit Wal-Mart tonight for Titanfall 2.

Was the Xbox one S deal online and gone already?
Responding to myself. The $189.99 system isn't searchable. You have to find it through the ad on the website. Also all xbox one s systems give you a $25 GC when added to cart.

Lame, just saw Prey for $15 tried added but not available even though there is a copy in 3 of my local targets, lol

bread's done
Back