Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Watch Dogs 2 Gold, most everything else was OOS already. Ass Creed Origins Gold rang up as regular price so it looks like only older Gold Editions have been merged with the regular games.
I found a Forza 7 ultimate edition but that scanned as 99.99 so no go there. Didn't even see any AC or South Park steelbooks. I'm guessing they're ordering a lot less of these ultimate/gold editions now.

Found NBA 2K18 for the switch at Target for $30, wasn’t in the ad for switch version. I was lucky because I thought Walmart was going to be the only place that had it for a good price and I didn’t want to go to that crazy place!

So Target ended up having NBA 2k18 on Switch.I picked it up, but I ordered on Jet and don't think I can cancel anymore. 

You guys think I can return the Jet copy to Target, no problem? I can't see why I couldn't, just never have.

My apologies if this has been answered but do we know if target has unadvertised $8 games in store like last year? Or does that seem to have been replaced by the $15 bonanza? Thanks.

Sounds like target’s spend 50 get 20% later deal is a bust. Too bad, not surprised.
If your buying a low priced item it's a bust. PS4 for $199 + 20% + 5% with redcard sounds tempting though. That's about $150 for a PS4

If your buying a low priced item it's a bust. PS4 for $199 + 20% + 5% with redcard sounds tempting though. That's about $150 for a PS4
Not only does the coupon exclude PS4...the $199 sale price would have expired by the time you can use the coupon.

Added the exclusions for the 20% off coupon to the Wiki:

How to REDEEM the 20% off Coupon:
Offer valid at Target or Target.com 11/28/17–12/10/17

Category Coupon. Valid one-time use only. Limit one identical coupon per guest. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. This coupon for use by original recipient only. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Promo code may not be applied to previous orders. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value.

*Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Duluth Pack, Elf on the Shelf, select games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard, Exploding Kittens, What Do You Meme, Bears vs. Babies), gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware & Switch software, Playstation 4, prepaid cards, Pulsar watches, Sonos, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, WellieWishers, Xbox One, Xbox One X.

Added the exclusions for the 20% off coupon to the Wiki:

How to REDEEM the 20% off Coupon:
Offer valid at Target or Target.com 11/28/17–12/10/17

Category Coupon. Valid one-time use only. Limit one identical coupon per guest. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. This coupon for use by original recipient only. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Promo code may not be applied to previous orders. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value.

*Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Duluth Pack, Elf on the Shelf, select games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard, Exploding Kittens, What Do You Meme, Bears vs. Babies), gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware & Switch software, Playstation 4, prepaid cards, Pulsar watches, Sonos, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, WellieWishers, Xbox One, Xbox One X.
Man that sucks about the console exclusions. What's interesting though is that it only says PS4, not the Pro, but specifies the Xbox One X.

I don’t know why people got so hyped. I refused to believe it would work on consoles until it was live and we had proof.

m8cv7p.jpg
Went at 6am then again just now. Nobody's buying the Zelda 2ds. Same situation with the explorer's edition at Walmart, bestbuy and toys r us. Just stacks of them laying out and everyone ignoring them 

My apologies if this has been answered but do we know if target has unadvertised $8 games in store like last year? Or does that seem to have been replaced by the $15 bonanza? Thanks.
I went to Target this morning to look for said $8 games and didn't find anything. I think that most of those $8 games from last year were back stock. I don't even think most of those games were current-gen games at that time.

That said, I didn't really pay much attention to the $15 games that I saw. I got the only game that I really wanted for that price point yesterday (Watch Dogs 2 from the Microsoft Store online for $12). I stare at my backlog often, and I know that I just have too many games at this point that I need to enjoy before buying anything else like that.

I did find three of the four Arrowverse DVD sets that I wanted for $9.99 each - The Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow - but DC's Legends of Tomorrow didn't ring up for $9.99, so I had to buy that one and Vixen from Walmart for $9.98 each. So, I got the 20% off coupon without buying any games.

Edit: P.S.A. - You can return any of the items that you purchase in the $50 transaction and still keep the 20% off coupon. I returned some of the cheap movies that I bought, and no one asked about getting the coupon back.

Yikes at that 20% off coupon. With everything going back to Msrp likely by next Tuesday, it seems pretty useless.
For most video games, yes. For clearance items, maybe not. But shopping at Target and trying to find anything that interests me is a gamble on any day of the week. Most of the novelty crap on my desk at work came from clearance shelves at Target.

Just a heads up, if you were going out for some ofnthe unlisted games, Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition has been combined with the regular SKU. If you can find one, it’s $15. Got one out of the case this morning...

Seems like the coupon is only going to be good for items already clearanced. Depressed it doesn't work on the SNES Classic I just picked up. Sigh.

m8cv7p.jpg
Went at 6am then again just now. Nobody's buying the Zelda 2ds. Same situation with the explorer's edition at Walmart, bestbuy and toys r us. Just stacks of them laying out and everyone ignoring them
Nintendo really phoned it in this year. The "non XL" sized New 3DS units for $99 last year was a significantly better deal.

Can anyone please confirm if the Final Fantasy 12 steelbook edition for $25 was indeed the steelbook version and not the standard?

The two Targets I went to STILL show stock of the steelbook but the closest I could find was the standard no steelbook.

arigatou

Can anyone please confirm if the Final Fantasy 12 steelbook edition for $25 was indeed the steelbook version and not the standard?

The two Targets I went to STILL show stock of the steelbook but the closest I could find was the standard no steelbook.

arigatou
I could only find the standard edition.

Found out the Cars 3 bluray in the ad is a different version of just the plain bluray + some cardboard looking model car attached.  Not the digibook I thought.  Store had full display of them though along with about 100 stranger things for $10

Tried to finesse Forza Horizon 3 UE, thought they might had combined the codes.. price was $99.99 RIP
At least got my standard version for $15

Target was crazy. Hour long line. Forza Horizon 3 was OOS so I didn't get anything.

Gamestop line was 10min and Kohl's was 15min.
I still don't get how I live in a high pop metro area and yet Kohl's was barely 30 people long (we were there for online pickup and apparently the only smart ones since we walked right up and got our stuff with no line at the counter) and Target was maybe 50 deep by the time the store opened. We headed to Target after since Stranger Things was $10 and of the pallet of Switches, X1's, and PS4's only the latter were even being pawed at mildly. Found a copy of RE7 with no competition as all the $15/$25/$35 games were away from electronics near men's clothing lol. Think everyone was there for TV's anyway heh.

At any rate, was super easy going and we were in and out in like 5 mins. They had tons of Forza IIRC so wish I'd known for ya. : \

Are the Target BF sale prices still valid on Saturday?

NVM, the last page of the ad says all sales valid 23rd-25th, so, yes.

I did my Target BF shopping on Thursday, so I had to get gift cards to earn the 20% code for spending $50 on BF.

The 20% off code is only good for 11/28-12/10 (when the BF sale is over) and doesn't apply to a good long list of stuff:

Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Duluth Pack, Elf on the Shelf, select games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard, Exploding Kittens, What Do You Meme, Bears vs. Babies), gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware & Switch software, Playstation 4, prepaid cards, Pulsar watches, Sonos, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, WellieWishers, Xbox One, Xbox One X.
But I figure it'll be good for anything that didn't have a discount on BF, like the new Amazon Fire TV and 3DS games.

Just a heads up, if you were going out for some ofnthe unlisted games, Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition has been combined with the regular SKU. If you can find one, it’s $15. Got one out of the case this morning...
Grabbed a standard edition of HW2 and wonder if it's even worth it...

Also grabbed Steep Gold Edition for $15.

I still don't get how I live in a high pop metro area and yet Kohl's was barely 30 people long (we were there for online pickup and apparently the only smart ones since we walked right up and got our stuff with no line at the counter) and Target was maybe 50 deep by the time the store opened. We headed to Target after since Stranger Things was $10 and of the pallet of Switches, X1's, and PS4's only the latter were even being pawed at mildly. Found a copy of RE7 with no competition as all the $15/$25/$35 games were away from electronics near men's clothing lol. Think everyone was there for TV's anyway heh.

At any rate, was super easy going and we were in and out in like 5 mins. They had tons of Forza IIRC so wish I'd known for ya. : \
Actually, I think the metropolitan/better off the area you live in, chances are people there are buying their items online, and see little to no reason to go to the stores. Analysts have said consumers are now spending 50%+ of their holiday money online, and that trend is only going to rise.

In short, we should expect fewer and fewer people in-store. Thus, the slow death of malls, b&m, masses of unemployed ... yada yada.

The 20% off works for groceries (other than milk and Tylenol of all things...) So I can do my weekly shopping at the super target near my job that week and save some $$.

I also got 2 unique coupons even though I did one order Thursday and one Friday. Strange but I'm not complaining.

Actually, I think the metropolitan/better off the area you live in, chances are people there are buying their items online, and see little to no reason to go to the stores.
That would be false. I live in the Silicon Valley and the stores were crazy both Thursday and Friday.

bread's done
Back