Target Black Friday in July

hahaha, I didn't read the end of the title and thought this was the real BF peek!! thought it was a little too early!!

[quote name='ssjmichael']if the preview is any indication, this will be crap[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself my wife needs a new flat iron. Those Chi's usually go for a $140. :D

[quote name='ssjmichael']if the preview is any indication, this will be crap[/QUOTE]

Two words: NERF MINIGUN

[quote name='kynetarse']Two words: NERF MINIGUN[/QUOTE]

The Nerf Vulcan works quite well (3 bullets/second)...$24.99 is a great price for it.

[quote name='Scorch']should probably be in "other deals" section since there's no games..[/QUOTE]
There's PS3 deals posted here all the time and that has no games...

:bouncy:

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']There's PS3 deals posted here all the time and that has no games...

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Well played. :applause:

I'm all over that nerf gun. I've been aching to find some on sale recently.

Seems that quite a few are looking at Nerf guns. FYI, TRU has a one day deal (07/22 only) on buy 1 Nerf one get the second 50% off. Needs a coupon that is in the email they send out to reward zone members.

[quote name='Scorch']should probably be in "other deals" section since there's no games..[/QUOTE]

Naw... the more people that can read about grown men talking shop about Nerf guns the better

People still play with NERF guns? Call me when they innovate & give us a hundred disposable darts instead of having to pick up the same 6 over & over.

Also doesn't belong here. No goddamn video games mentioned.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']People still play with NERF guns? Call me when they innovate & give us a hundred disposable darts instead of having to pick up the same 6 over & over.

Also doesn't belong here. No goddamn video games mentioned.[/QUOTE]
They have only revealed a few items. Surely that means there will be no gaming deals:roll:

[quote name='rawrker']Ugh hopefully El Hoardo doesn't pick up all the WowWee Alive White Tiger Cub...[/QUOTE]
Looks like a Kinect reject. Poor Piddles never had a chance. . .

[quote name='The Doc']Speak for yourself my wife needs a new flat iron. Those Chi's usually go for a $140. :D[/QUOTE]
I got my wife a Chi at Costco for $70

im curious about the specs on that tv...ive been looking to finally upgrade to lcd...is phillips a decent brand? ive heard samsung and sony were the way to go...

[quote name='The Doc']Speak for yourself my wife needs a new flat iron. Those Chi's usually go for a $140. :D[/QUOTE]
mine picked it up at JC Penny's awhile back for $50....some exclusive pink one. :roll:

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']That $699 HDTV is a sweet deal. As a cheap ass gamer, I have yet to upgrade to HD. Hmmm...[/QUOTE]

It can cost as low as $100 to upgrade to HD these days. Owning a PS3 and not having an HD set is just wrong imo.

[quote name='themightypencil']im curious about the specs on that tv...ive been looking to finally upgrade to lcd...is phillips a decent brand? ive heard samsung and sony were the way to go...[/QUOTE]

Take my opinion very lightly as I'm no expert, but when I was looking, I was really disappointed in Samsung's color and found Panasonic screens to look a lot better - to my eyes.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Take my opinion very lightly as I'm no expert, but when I was looking, I was really disappointed in Samsung's color and found Panasonic screens to look a lot better - to my eyes.[/QUOTE]

didnt he ask if phillips was good? ;)

[quote name='ssjmichael']It can cost as low as $100 to upgrade to HD these days. Owning a PS3 and not having an HD set is just wrong imo.[/QUOTE]

Yes, my eyes bleed every time I try to read PS Store text on my 20" SDTV...

[quote name='themightypencil']im curious about the specs on that tv...ive been looking to finally upgrade to lcd...is phillips a decent brand? ive heard samsung and sony were the way to go...[/QUOTE]

Phillips LCD TVs are a good value for the money in my experience. My last roommate had one that he got on Black Friday a couple of years ago and it had a nice picture with good contrast and color. I bought a Samsung LCD 6000 series last year and we put them side by side. The Samsung looked a little bit better but probably only because it was newer.

Panasonic makes great plasma panels but you can't compare LCD and Plasma TVs on basis of color alone. Plasma offers the best color out there but it comes with weight, bulk (compared to LED) and a steeper price tag.

As far as "the way to go", it all comes down to budget my friend. A friend of mine just bought a 46" Samsung LCD for $700 and it looks fantastic! He got it for the great price because it was last years model. The new Samsung TVs do though have all the integrated web tv stuff like netflix app, web search, youtube, amazon movies on demand etc. built in but I personally don't care about that stuff because its all stuff I can do on my PS3 minus the Amazon on-demand but the PS video store makes up for that.

[quote name='chopper731']Phillips LCD TVs are a good value for the money in my experience. My last roommate had one that he got on Black Friday a couple of years ago and it had a nice picture with good contrast and color. I bought a Samsung LCD 6000 series last year and we put them side by side. The Samsung looked a little bit better but probably only because it was newer.

Panasonic makes great plasma panels but you can't compare LCD and Plasma TVs on basis of color alone. Plasma offers the best color out there but it comes with weight, bulk (compared to LED) and a steeper price tag.

As far as "the way to go", it all comes down to budget my friend. A friend of mine just bought a 46" Samsung LCD for $700 and it looks fantastic! He got it for the great price because it was last years model. The new Samsung TVs do though have all the integrated web tv stuff like netflix app, web search, youtube, amazon movies on demand etc. built in but I personally don't care about that stuff because its all stuff I can do on my PS3 minus the Amazon on-demand but the PS video store makes up for that.[/QUOTE]

Well said man! I may have the same TV as your friend by the way. But indeed, it comes down to budget in the end. Mine cost 800 but I got it about 4 months ago... It was also a display model but It still looks great.

Anyways, he's quite right about not owning an HDTV because with this generation, you're missing out on the beauty of some of these games.

I have that 47 inch Philips TV, its gorgeous. I bought out display and it cost me $520 out the door with my employee discount. I can't go back to playing on a 20" monitor ever again.

distrato...i've been reading reviews all day on this, and ive read people are disappointed in the lack of color controls arent that great, and the black isnt as deep as others...whats your opinion?

Yeah I gotta be at work in 5 hrs..Stayed up for this. Tired of all these sites not being on time...Granted its only been a couple minutes, but dont put up a press release and NOT BE ON TIME. Im whining now..ill stop.

bread's done
Back