Target Boxing Week sale

Just got back from Guelph Line Target in Burlington.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team was NOT marked down to 15$

I asked one of the managers and they said the flyer only shows generic 3DS games and they get the final price markdowns before Boxing Day. However, I did get Super Mario 3D Land for 15$ even though it wasn't advertised.

i3HV7AI.jpg
When it scans in at not 15 dollars (35 in this case) just use the Scanning Code Policy to get it for 5!
I was planning on doing that but unfortunately my mario and luigi dream team ended up scanning for 15 so that's what I got it for.

Just got back from Guelph Line Target in Burlington.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team was NOT marked down to 15$

I asked one of the managers and they said the flyer only shows generic 3DS games and they get the final price markdowns before Boxing Day. However, I did get Super Mario 3D Land for 15$ even though it wasn't advertised.

i3HV7AI.jpg
The guy was clearly bsing you. I went in to Target to get my Mario Kart 7 price adjusted, and the women knew right away what I was doing. I even saw the 4 games they advertised being $15 each here.

This better not have been any of you guys. He bought 15 iPads, every Luigi's Mansion as well as all the stock of the other 3DS games. I was there at 7:30 after hitting Futureshop and Walmart. I managed to get a copy of New Super Mario Brothers 2 from Target as well as Super Mario 3D World. I'm pissed that Target didn't have a purchase limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've called him out for that... and probably for looking like a girl from behind. Do you live in Toronto? I hear it's pretty bad in the GTA thanks to RFD. But yeah, Target definitely should've had a limit, like, one per customer.

Well I just knew that I couldn't say anything without him just flashing a killer troll face at me. This was in St. Cathartines.

I don't understand, retailers should know that resellers would take advantage of this. Why not limit their purchases at least?

bread's done
Back