Target Buy 2 Get 1...

Surprised nobody is talking about board games coinciding with the 10% off store pickup/shipping coupon (plus red card if you have it). So far I got Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion ~$23, Res Arcana ~$20, and Arkham Horror LCG ~$22. If you're using the cancel 2 trick then each of them comes out at over half off; an absolute steal at these prices.

Hell when it was in stock, Twilight Imperium was like ~$70 but it's far heavier of a game than I enjoy so I passed. Still lots of really good games to grab though.
I have no idea what the 10% off coupon is. I've been slowly trying to cut down my board game collection. Too much crap that is still sealed that has never made it to the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last day for this deal.

I own enough games to choke a horse, so I went with some TV seasons instead - Doom Patrol Season 2, Legends of Tomorrow Season 5, and Rick and Morty Season 4. 

After the discount, Target Circle balance, and a $5 gift card, I got the total down to $36.68 shipped.  That's close to Black Friday prices.  :D/

Enjoying some coffee and my score this morning Charlotte Nc find and I did not see anymore Octopaths but it counted.

Haha too new to post a linked picture so....

Octopath 29.99
Sonic mana / street fighter 19.99 each

So sonic was free woot woot

For the first time ever I ended up buying something during one of these sales.
I ended up deciding I wanted to play the new call of duty games with my irl friends. So I bought both and ended up getting xenoblade chronicles for switch free. I really hate buying call of duty anywhere close to retail but saved $50 on the trio

Surprised nobody is talking about board games coinciding with the 10% off store pickup/shipping coupon (plus red card if you have it). So far I got Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion ~$23, Res Arcana ~$20, and Arkham Horror LCG ~$22.
Where is this 10% off found?

Quick question. I've got a $40 item in my cart, and I've been trying all week to find 2 other items, to no avail. Going to go ahead and do the cancel trick, I guess. The item is not in stores. Problem is, I can't find any other pre-order items to cancel, and when I order for shipping, my in stock orders immediately go into processing and I can't cancel anything. What's the best way to go about doing the cancel trick?

Quick question. I've got a $40 item in my cart, and I've been trying all week to find 2 other items, to no avail. Going to go ahead and do the cancel trick, I guess. The item is not in stores. Problem is, I can't find any other pre-order items to cancel, and when I order for shipping, my in stock orders immediately go into processing and I can't cancel anything. What's the best way to go about doing the cancel trick?
Just return the unwanted items to the store after purchase.

It’s not a trick. That’s how they do their discounts for these sales.

I was able to cancel 2 items right away on the app once I got the order number. I viewed the order details the click the top right to cancel items and selected the 2 I didn’t want.

bread's done
Back