Target Cartwheel Deals 12/3-12/9

Paulis30ish

Banned
Just one deal this week. It should also stack with the many figures that have started ending up in clearance. There is a limit of four per transaction. Here is the deal... (Also, today only, it's 10% off all Target gift cards)

30% Off All LEGO Dimensions Packs (Expires 12/9)

Starting tomorrow, Target will be having a weekend Cartwheel sale, with thousands of new coupons on items in store. I am expecting there to be at least a few game related deals Saturday and Sunday, so I will be updating this thread as soon as they go live after midnight tonight.

Starting tomorrow, Target will be having a weekend Cartwheel sale, with thousands of new coupons on items in store. I am expecting there to be at least a few game related deals Saturday and Sunday, so I will be updating this thread as soon as they go live after midnight tonight.
Good stuff, Zantra. Looking forward to the updates

No new deals. Target seems to have put a ton of stuff on sale with special Cartwheel deals, but no new video game deals today. There are a few Cartwheel deals on some of the Black Friday HDTVs that they still have. But, I don't really recommend buying a TV from Polaroid. They are awful. On Sunday, as always, I will be making a new thread with next week's deals. So, hopefully we get some new deals on Sunday.

bread's done
Back