Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals April 17th through April 23rd

Paulis30ish

Banned
Finally got a few good deals this week, after the deal drought that Target seems to have been facing.

40% Off All Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter Packs All Platforms (Expires 4/23/2016)

40% Off All Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures (Expires 4/23/2016)

30% Off Guitar Hero Live One Guitar All Platforms (Expires 4/23/2016)

20% off All Pre-Owned Video Games (Expires 4/30/2016)

10% Off All Xbox Live Subscription Cards (Expires 4/23/2016)

5% Off PlayStation Plus 3 & 12 Month Membership Cards (Expires 4/23/2016)

10% Off 12gb PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires 4/23/2016)

Guitar Hero Live would come out to around 45.xx with a BB price match+cartwheel coupon. Worth it at that price?

Guitar Hero Live would come out to around 45.xx with a BB price match+cartwheel coupon. Worth it at that price?
Bought it at around that price range and I'd say so. It also comes with a $10 off Skylanders Superchargers if you're in the market for that game.

I've been in the market for a PS3 since mine died (rip) but whenever I go on there website they say none found... It's kind of odd

I've been in the market for a PS3 since mine died (rip) but whenever I go on there website they say none found... It's kind of odd
I've seen one or two of these in stores. Cartwheel only works on in store purchases, so you'd have to buy it in a store anyway.

Those preowned games (that are mixed in with the random loose games at my target) are too overpriced even with 20% off.  I'll wait for another target fire sale. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it the disney infinity sales went to price match Baloo and not only did they match him but the guy used it to mark down Ant Man , Vision and Black Panther. And scanned the Cart Wheel Coupon ! Helps that he scanned all the items in my cart. Essentially got all 4 for $5 after using a few of their 5 GC ( Shampoo and paper towel promos. ) . Keep these sales coming !

I love it the disney infinity sales went to price match Baloo and not only did they match him but the guy used it to mark down Ant Man , Vision and Black Panther. And scanned the Cart Wheel Coupon ! Helps that he scanned all the items in my cart. Essentially got all 4 for $5 after using a few of their 5 GC ( Shampoo and paper towel promos. ) . Keep these sales coming !
Luck you, he must hate his store.

I couldn't pricematch Kanan Jarrus to Amazon's $6 price because their stupid ipad app came up with Ezra after scanning the barcode on the Kanan's box, and they refused to manually search using the UPC! (I returned to the store with a bunch of items to return that I bought from other Target)

And in another store, they can either price match or do cart wheel but not both. Guess their store manager is smart enough to read the cart wheel details which says it cannot be combined with price match and train their staffs too.

I've had little luck using PM and CW . It helped that I matched Target's website for Baloo. Usually they are cool about matching their own site. Also helps if you go up with other items for scanning. There is no unified method with this. As some managers couldn't careless and others go above and beyond to just shoot you down.

Thanks OP, picked up FIFA16 for PS4 for $23 out the door after Walmart PM.

Had to sneak in some other grocery Cartwheel to get it to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back