Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals April 3rd through April 9th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Some big LEGO Dimensions deals, and a few extended deals from previous weeks.

75% Off LEGO Dimensions Chima Fun Packs (Expires 04/09/2016)

75% Off LEGO Dimensions LEGO Movie Fun Packs (Expires 04/09/2016)

15% Off HALO 5: Guardians Xbox One (Expires 04/09/2016)

15% Off Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Xbox One (Expires 04/09/2016)

15% Off Forza Motorsport 6 Xbox One (Expires 04/09/2016)

15% Off Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One (Expires 04/09/2016)

25% Off LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs All Consoles (Expires 04/09/2016)

On the Lego Dimension Fun Packs the fine print lists a single item number for each. So the 75% off only applies to the Emmet Fun Pack (207-03-2006) and the Cragger Fun Pack (207-03-2015).

I'll confirm later today, unless someone beats me to it.

On the Lego Dimension Fun Packs the fine print lists a single item number for each. So the 75% off only applies to the Emmet Fun Pack (207-03-2006) and the Cragger Fun Pack (207-03-2015).

I'll confirm later today, unless someone beats me to it.
Interestingly enough, on the cartwheel app it only lists one DPCI, but on the Target app it shows the word Cartwheel under all Movie and Chima fun packs.

Hmmm...need to test those Lego Dimensions Cartwheel discounts to see whether it automagically works on more than just the Emmett and Cragger fun packs...maybe even on non-movie/Chima fun packs.  Team and Level packs would be sweet to get at 75% off with just a Cartwheel scan.

I can confirm this works on fun packs other than Emmet and Cragger. There is a cartwheel limit of 4 though so I wasn't able to get all of them.

I can confirm this works on fun packs other than Emmet and Cragger. There is a cartwheel limit of 4 though so I wasn't able to get all of them.
Do you mean other Chima/movie fun packs or any other fun packs?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a limit of 4 per transaction and 6 uses of the Groupon per customer, so you could pick up 24 of them before it expires, across 6 transactions. You could check out in Electronics and then check out at the front for two transactions in the store.

It's a limit of 4 per transaction and 6 uses of the Groupon per customer, so you could pick up 24 of them before it expires, across 6 transactions. You could check out in Electronics and then check out at the front for two transactions in the store.
Isn't there just limit 6 transactions per day not total for Cartwheel items ? That is what shows in the Terms on the app. There would be no need for so many with this one but I know I have used some of the groceries ones more than 6 times total.

I don't even have any desire for Lego Dimensions, but $3.75 for the minifig + vehicle is a good deal.

Got Eris, laval, cragger, and the last unikitty. Didn't try bad cop after seeing others have issues and they were out of Emmet and Benny.

Picked up Benny, Unikitty, and Cragger while Cartwheel was down.  Target employees were told to manually override, but I still got a half-stinkeye from the guy when I told him they were 75% off.  I backed up my story with "I wouldn't be buying these if they were any more expensive...they've been 50% off for months."

Now I patiently wait for the game to be $25ish for 360...

FYI: I read Cragger is the best (ie: only) Chima to get, and his vehicle has a sweet submarine transformation; much better than the usual "car to different car to slightly different car" that LEZO seems to have done with 1/2 of the Dimensions assortments.

I really hope no one here went full SD and tried getting packs other than Chima or LEGO Movie at 75% off...I'm sure there's plenty of "ALL LEGO DIMENSIONS 75% OFF YMMV" stories there.

Just checked out with a working cartwheel. Bad cop didn't work. Didn't want to push it. Got 3 Chima and unikitty and Benny for $19 after tax.

Has anyone else's Cartwheel been acting really screwy to login?  I had mine connect to Facebook, it says it's already authorized, then it says I don't have an associated account, then it times out.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on iOS as well.  Hm.

Will pick up Unikitty this week since I forgot last time. Really glad I only paid about $7 for one of the packs and wound up with the rest for about $3 each.

I bought 3 Lego movie and 2 chima. Like stated earlier bad cop doesn't ring up for $3.75 like others. I'll be saving these until dimensions starter packs hit skylander low.

Picked up Benny and Unikitty earlier today with no problem. Emmet was sold out.
Emmet was sold out at my store too. I also picked up Benny & Unikitty along w/ the 3 Chima packs they had (in 2 transactions). The girl was amazed when the 4 I bought on my first transaction dropped from $6x to $16.xx. :p

I was able to get all 3 Chima ones and the 4 Lego Movie ones, though they price overrided Bad Cop since he didn't work. The limit of 4 shouldn't effect it since the Lego Movie and Chima are two separate offers.

I was able to get all the ones we needed . The 3 Chima and Bad Cop and Benny . BC needed an override but that was easy. Now for the Ninjago packs to go on sale and we will have successfully not paid retail for any of the Lego Dimension collection ! :)

Got all but Benny at my local Target, though a couple were the last ones and were beat to hell so I'll exchange them later.

Had to get Bad Cop adjusted.

Is this the first time Target has had any of the Lego playsets for 75% off after CW?

I don't have a Starter pack yet, but I'm definitely grabbing any of the sets at 75% off in the future and will pick up a S when they get really cheap...

Is this the first time Target has had any of the Lego playsets for 75% off after CW?

I don't have a Starter pack yet, but I'm definitely grabbing any of the sets at 75% off in the future and will pick up a S when they get really cheap...
I believe so. We all got them a couple months ago at 75% off though by PM'ing half off to BBY then using the 50% Cartwheel.

Anybody got a pic of the qualifying LEGO Dimensions stuff that's 75% off? I don't know shoot about LEGO Dimensions.

Fun packs are the ones that have one minifig and a vehicle that are MSRP of $15. You can tell what franchise it is connected to because the franchise logo is centered above the figures picture. So look for ones that say Chima or The Lego Movie on them

Thanks for the head's up on Bad Cop...got all 4 Lego Movie and the 3 Chima that qualify automatically.

Anybody got a pic of the qualifying LEGO Dimensions stuff that's 75% off? I don't know shoot about LEGO Dimensions.
The ones that qualify automatically are all among the smallest of the Lego Dimensions packs (the fun packs), specifically the 4 Lego Movie ones and 3 Chima ones:

9096166_sa.jpg

9097101_sa.jpg

4576609_sa.jpg

9004121_sa.jpg

8971011_sa.jpg

8972029_sa.jpg

9013013_sd.jpg

No emmet, bad cop, or Benny near me. Hope another deal like this pops up soon. At least I got the other ones from this sale.

bread's done
Back