Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals August 14th through August 20th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Only one deal this week, and it's a weird one.

10% Off (All?) Electronics and Video Games (Expired August 16th)
The description says, "TVs, Consoles, and More" Excludes: Apple, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, Google, DSLR Cameras, Mobile Phones, and Prepaid Cards (This deal is now expired)

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylanders are buy one get two free for $14.99, and LEGO Dimensions sets are 40% Off. So, the Skylanders would be three figures for $13.50, which is not quite as good as the 75% Off from last week, but you can use it on the special vehicles and figures, which last week's coupon didn't work on. Also, I would think that the 10% would stack on the 40%, making the LEGO Dimensions sets 50% off.

This is good timing for anyone looking to pick up a 2TB Xbox One S. Not seeing anything else worthwhile to use it on though.

Here's a potentially silly question; does anyone know if this Cartwheel deal can be used on video game accessories? I'm looking to get the Seagate 2 TB XB1 external hard drive.

Here's a potentially silly question; does anyone know if this Cartwheel deal can be used on video game accessories? I'm looking to get the Seagate 2 TB XB1 external hard drive.
Well it's for all Electronics actually, so either way it should work.

Thugs be looting the wrong stores!!

edit: oops, that's Milwaukee, my bad!
They should check Brickseek in Milwaukee area before looting

You really should not get that. You're paying $20+ more just because it's green and says Xbox.

Just a friendly reminder, today is the last day of the 10% off deal. I can not guarantee that there will be new deals on Wednesday, but hopefully there will be.

Unfortunately, no new deals have been posted to the Cartwheel App after the removal of the 10% Off coupon. I will check back every morning, but we may not see a new deal until Sunday when the new week of deals begins.

bread's done
Back