Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals March 13th through March 19th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Tons of Skylanders deals, and a deal on Xbox Ones!

20% Off All Anki Overdrive Products (Expires 03/26/2016)

50% Off All Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs (Expires 03/19/2016)

50% Off All Skylanders SuperChargers Single Pack Drivers and Vehicles (Expires 03/19/2016)

50% Off All Skylanders SuperChargers Double Packs and Racing Packs (Expires 03/19/2016)

10% Off All Xbox One Consoles 500gb and 1tb models (Expires 03/19/2016)

10% Off The Division PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Expires 3/21/2016)

15% Off The Division Gold Edition PS4, and Xbox One (Expires 3/21/2016)

15% Off God of War 3 Remastered PS4 Only (Expires 03/26/2016)

50% Off Drive Club PS4 (Expires 03/26/2016)

20% Off UFC 2 All Platforms (Expires 03/19/2016)

50% Off All LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs (Expires 03/19/2016)

20% Off All LEGO Dimensions Team and Level Packs (Expires 03/19/2016)

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the chances both Division cartwheel coupons work on the gold edition

Not gaming related, but all movies, music and books are also 10% off this week with a Cartwheel discount (in case anyone cares).

I'm wondering the same thing? I guess I'll head up to Target in a little bit and let ya know
just got back from target, they were ringing up the sale price and after cartwheel were $3.74. regular figures were also already half off and with cartwheel and ended up $3.24. the bowser set rang up half off ($12.49)but the cartwheel didnt take another 50% off, despite showing that it was included when i scanned it with the app

Last edited by a moderator:
just got back from target, they were ringing up the sale price and after cartwheel were $3.74. regular figures were also already half off and with cartwheel and ended up $3.24. the bowser set rang up half off ($12.49)but the cartwheel didnt take another 50% off, despite showing that it was included when i scanned it with the app
Crap I just drove past a Target on my way to the movies now I'm going have to stop afterwards.

Thanks OP. Originally went in just to get the Skylanders Starter Pack, and then impulse bought about $25 more worth of vehicles/figures. This is my first Skylanders game so I thought I might as well try and get the full experience without breaking the bank.

The racing pack wasn't working in my store so I talked to a manager. He said it only applied to certain item so I asked him to show me which item. The number didn't show up in the system so he gave it to me. Same with the skylander drivers. No problem with the starter pack. I picked up the 3ds starter pack (for bowser, I don't even have a 3ds), the trigger happy racing pack, and smash hit for $28 (regular value $108).

the nitro stealth stinger and the nitro soda skimmer are 50% off at target.com ($7.49). does anyone know if they are the same price in store?
Went a little crazy. First store had Nitro Stealth Stinger, could not find soda skimmer anywhere. Got the :360: and Xbox One copies for cheevs. Also grabbed :wiiu: and :3ds: for the skymiibo and will sell those copies. Grabbed 7 total characters/vehicles. There wasn't much selection at the 2 stores I went to.

I don't think a single Target in the Indianapolis area has gotten any of the Land Racing Packs yet. If anyone finds one, I'd appreciate if I could buy it for cost + shipping or in exchange for a sky racing pack.

I was able to pick up a Nitro Soda Skimmer, Sea Shadow, Shark Tank, and High Volt for

soda skimmer is discontinue from the system.  Also, soda skimmer 50% off did not apply.  I did not look at the receipt till i home.  Will pick up extra soda skimmer tomorrow :)

If i buy a starter pack for 15 today, can i make another purchase with the coupon tomorrow?
Yes, you could've bought two at the same time as well. Most cartwheels are limit 4 in one transaction, I do believe they have to be different though as in ps4 and Xbox one, could be wrong.

If i buy a starter pack for 15 today, can i make another purchase with the coupon tomorrow?
You can buy multi times (4-6) per day up to 4-5 items per cart-wheel. Go Go get them all your times is running out. Also, if you looking for PS4 version and it sold out you can buy xbox1 version and you can swap it out later whenever the item is back instock ;)

Seems like DriveClub is 19.99 at Walmart rn and with a PM/Cartwheel it'll come out to about 10 bones. Seems like a good deal albeit having to get a few other items in between 

Apparently Target pulled the Super Chargers Starter Kit discount? Finally found a 3DS set and when I cashed out, no discount came off. The discounts for figures, vehicles, racing sets, and combos are still available; but the Starter Set is gone. WTF!

You're right. I just checked my Cartwheel. It says "This offer was removed from your list because blah blah blah..." And then they have the nerve to say "On the bright side, you now have one more open offer spot!"

I can just see the shit-eating grin on their faggot faces as they typed that. Yay, I have a new spot I don't need, and a gone offer that I did need! Well, actually, it's not a big deal for me. I already have the Starter Packs I need. But other people who were waiting until the last minute sure got screwed. I just hope they don't take away the rest of the Skylanders offers. I still need a few figures and vehicles.

They could remove the rest of them; it wouldn't matter to me since all the Targets around me have the same 3 figures, 4 vehicles, combo pack and if you're lucky the sea racing set. Everything else is GONE. 

No loops and bounds necessary. Only copy in stock was Used and they honored the Cartwheel as well. 11 and some change. Next copy available was 75 miles out. Damn 

Just a friendly reminder that the majority of these deals end today. So, if there is something that you want, you should head out and pick it up, while it's still on sale.

Anybody know if Shark Tank, Sky Slicer, or Jet Stream doesn't work? I bought two of each yesterday and one set of two did not take off with the Cartwheel. The DPCI and name on the receipt is a generic one that doesn't tell you jack.

Anybody know if Shark Tank, Sky Slicer, or Jet Stream doesn't work? I bought two of each yesterday and one set of two did not take off with the Cartwheel. The DPCI and name on the receipt is a generic one that doesn't tell you jack.
4 per dpci per transaction for cartwheel.

Great deal.   Picked up what we needed for our collection.   Bought a good number more and traded them in at GameStop for 5.50-6.60 cash each... covered all ended up paying 90 cents for the 6 figures/vehicles I kept.  Also picked up the Donkey Kong 2 pack for $6.70 and returned for ~$28 on my Toys R Us receipt from 2 months ago. So a net gain of $20 + 6 Skylanders for about 45 minutes of my time.

Great deal. Picked up what we needed for our collection. Bought a good number more and traded them in at GameStop for 5.50-6.60 cash each... covered all ended up paying 90 cents for the 6 figures/vehicles I kept. Also picked up the Donkey Kong 2 pack for $6.70 and returned for ~$28 on my Toys R Us receipt from 2 months ago. So a net gain of $20 + 6 Skylanders for about 45 minutes of my time.
Congrats on committing return fraud

Congrats on committing return fraud
Stewa24_ - Only 2 days as a registered member and already not reading posts and accusing people of fraud... welcome.

For your information buying a new product, opening it and trading it in as used is not fraud. Also, returning an item in packaging and brand new within the valid return/exchange period using a receipt showing that you purchased the item is also not fraud.

As far as the moral implications of doing what I did, I long ago (9 years on this forum) came to terms with what is right by me. I waited until the last day of the deal to give everyone a chance to take advantage before executing my master plan to complete my daughter's collection for cheap.

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :speaktothehand:

bread's done
Back