Target/Circuit City/BestBuy Videogames Ad 4/23-4/29

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
TARGET

:xbox:/:ps2: The Godfather: - $28.77
:ps2: MLB 2006: - $39.99
:xbox:/:ps2: Major League Baseball 2K6: - $59.99 (WTF?)
:xbox:/:gc:/:ps2: Sonic Riders: - $39.99

:ds: Super Princess Peach: - $34.99
:ds: Metroid: Prime Hunters: - $34.99
:ds: Brain Age: - $19.99

:psp: Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts: Ultimate Challenge: - $29.99
:psp: Untold Legends: The Warrior’s Code: - $39.99
:psp: Splinter Cell: Essentials: - $39.99
:psp: Metal Gear: Ac!d (2: - $39.99

:360: Final Fantasy XI: - $49.99

PC Games:

The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff: - $14.99 w/exclusive Outfit Download
The Sims 2: - $29.99
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II: - $42.88
Dungeon's & Dragons: Online: - $42.88
Auto Assault: - $49.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: - $42.88

BESTBUY

PSP Games

:psp: Bust a Move: - $29.99
:psp: Daxter: - $39.99
:psp: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror: - $39.99

:ds: The Wild: - $19.99

:xbox:/:gc:/:ps2: 2006 FIFA World Cup: - $29.99 (Available 4/25/06)
:xbox:/:ps2: Getting Up: - $29.99
:xbox:/:gc:/:ps2: Sonic Riders: - $29.99
:gc: Odama: - $49.99

PC GAMES

The Elder Scolls IV: Oblivion >>>> $44.99
Guild Wars: Factions >>>> $49.99 **** (Available 4/28/06)
****Free T-Shirt Instantly with purchase of Guild Wars: Factions // Limit 1 per customer // Minimum 10 per store // No Rainchecks // In store only

CIRCUIT CITY

:ds: Metroid: Prime Hunters: - 34.99

:360: Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Legend >>>> 49.99
:360: Major League Baseball 2006 >>>> $59.99
:360: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter >>>> $59.99
:360: Final Fantasy XI >>>> $49.99
:360: Project Gotham Racing 3: - $49.99 w/free :xbox: Forza Motorsport (while supplies last, minimum 3 per store)
:360: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: - $59.99 w/free Strategy Guide with purchase (while supplies last, Minimum 4 per store)

:xbox:/:ps2: Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Legend: - $39.99
:gc: Harvest Moon: - $29.99
:ps2: Tourist Trophy: - $29.99
:psp: Neopets: PetPet Adventures: - $29.99

PC GAMES:

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: Legend: - $39.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: - $49.99 w/free Strategy Guide with purchase (while supplies last, Minimum 4 per store)

LINK TO DVD ADS

As usual, I dont have copies of the ads. This is all thanks to speedy1961 @ DVDTalk.com

Godfather is dropping already...

Nothing for me so far.

I wish someone would come out already and have a killer deal on Empire at War or BfME 2.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Shouldn't it be Final Fantasy XI, instead of IX? That would be sweet to have on the 360, but that doesn't seem likely.[/quote]

Fixed

[quote name='Msia']Godfather bomba, nice job keeping the status quo EA.[/QUOTE]

I don't think a store putting a game on sale means it bombed... it's not a permanent price cut and it's only $12 off MSRP.

Good price on Godfather. Too bad it won't play on the 360 (although a 360 version is in the works). Pretty good price on Sims 2 as well.

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't think a store putting a game on sale means it bombed... it's not a permanent price cut and it's only $12 off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

It might very well be a good game, but a 7 from GI (only mag I get anymore due to finances) doesn't fit the hype.

Free strategy guide with Oblivion? That's what, $11.99 on its' own through Amazon, about $20 everywhere else. It ain't going down to a penny anytime soon and it's practically a necessity with an Elder Scrolls game... So it's kinda of like getting the game for $37.99. Of course, the game alone is only $34.90 at GoGamer right now....

Decisions. Decisions.

after getting 3rd party exclusive deal with MLB, looks like 2k games is cashing in on their baseball game. it also looks like they want to make up for their last 2 year's $19.99 price on their 2k sports games

Is that Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for Gamecube at $29.99? I'll get mine price adjusted at Circuit City then. I got it for the free sheep with some gift cards, so I should be getting $11 back and I get to keep my sheep! Baaaaaa!

[quote name='seanr1221']Ouch...I just had heard it was a good game, but havn't really looked into it too much beyond that.[/quote]

Yeah it's pretty decent/good, but not great either (from what I have played at least). It's one of those games that's not worth full price ($50 is still full price, $60 is beyond it); to me, it seems like a great buy at around $20 though.

Thanks for the list, LinkinPrime.

For those who may be contemplating the purchase of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, now's a good time to get it. The game is simply incredible. One bit of advice for you PC owners, however: Make sure you have a whole lot of RAM (at least 1 Gig) and a decent video card (Radeon X800 or GeForce 6800 at the very least). And don't forget to download the latest drivers for those video cards.

What the hell is that free strategy guide for Oblivion for the PC? Is that some kind of Circuit City knock off, because it can't possibly be the real $19.99 guide.

[quote name='dragonfireflys']If you pay 50 bucks for odama I will laugh at you.[/QUOTE]

Awww. Why's that? I had a blast with ODAMA 2 years ago at E3--- then again, that was before the microphone. I imagine in a few weeks it'll be $39 and you can PM for that anyways...

[quote name='dooddude']you might want to add that the DVD of FF7: Advent Children is $14.99 at Best Buy & Circuit City[/QUOTE]

It's listed in the DVD section.

-Michael

Does anybody know if BB will match another competitor's deals if you already pricematched? haha.. you see I had BB pricematch me last week on Fry's electronic's sale on Oblivion for 47.99, and I want that free strategy guide, you think BB would give it to me? :/

bread's done
Back