Target Clearance 7/17/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!
Don't know if a thread already exists for this, but the Target near me had a couple copies of Fear 3 for Xbox 360 marked down to $6 (5.98 to be exact?) one was marked about $10, but that was incorrect as it's $6, check your local Target's (as always YMMV) and good luck if interested! My friend has a 360 (not me) but we were looking for multiplayer (co-op) on the same system, not having to system link or XBL (he has silver and i made silver for acheivements, and if i get a 360 I can carry it over).

Also saw a Captain America game, i think? $13 for Wii.

He tried to get Dead Island and they incorrectly screwed up as you may already know, other forums say it's not Dead Islands fault, Microsoft does that. on the PS3 box I looked today and it says 1 player/network 2-4. he was all excited to have 3 other friends over and co-op story mode it. :/ If anyone has other suggestions, I'd appreciate it. We have played a little bit of Gears of War 3 borrowed from a friend, but other than that, it's aggravating how there isn't a lot of 2 player co-op offline or 3 or 4 player ones, like Halo gets boring killing the same 3 opponents... and not being able to play it together...

[quote name='token2k6']L-O-freaking-L[/QUOTE]

Hey, give him a break...he would've had to search all the way to page 2 to find the actual thread!

[quote name='strait edge follower']It's amazing how much greif people get just cause they made a duplicate thread smh[/QUOTE]

Ok, I tend to agree, but I just took exception with this, b/c as a CAG community, we used to hold the Target clearance thread dear to our hearts. But with the demise of a lot of clearance titles since..hell..last November, it hasn't been much.

Its just the same as someone trying to dup Redjoey's XBLA thread, or god forbid eastx's Steam thread, or even the Reduced Price Guide..I'd say the Target thread is easily in the top 5 most important on this board.

Thats why I had to give them a hard time on this one..but anyways, good job OP, Fear 3 at that price is a steal. I picked it up for twice that.

Target has Clearance? Thanks for the info OP! In for as many copies of Captain America for Wii that I can find.

I was being snarky because it was a long, rambling post about he and his buddy doing something on XBL, and they know something about Dead Island co-op, or whatnot...OH! And by the way, Captain America on the Wii is like, $13 or something.

I felt about as interested as if a friend were giving me a recap of the Bachelorette. Yes, I could've moved on, but I wanted to remind myself I had been here.

The End.

[quote name='berzirk']I was being snarky because it was a long, rambling post about he and his buddy doing something on XBL, and they know something about Dead Island co-op, or whatnot...OH! And by the way, Captain America on the Wii is like, $13 or something.

I felt about as interested as if a friend were giving me a recap of the Bachelorette. Yes, I could've moved on, but I wanted to remind myself I had been here.

The End.[/QUOTE]

Ironic. Cause your post was just as annoying.

The End.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Ironic. Cause your post was just as annoying.

The End.[/QUOTE]

Agree to disagree. Thank you for feeding me.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Peoole are just angry because it's not some crap deal that would allow them to travel across town so they can flip it for $1.[/QUOTE]

this!!!!!!

Now is the time for CAG to create a non-passable, required, mandatory 'thread search' entry before anybody's actual thread gets created.

Easy to do. Simply enter the keywords of your thread "Target" "Clearance" "Dead Island" etc - and it AUTOMATICALLY searches the threads before allowing you to make your thread. Countless sites have this. Perhaps the new CAG should, too...

EDIT: When I make a new thread in here, I always search the threads 2 times before creating - No joke. Once before I create the deal thread (obviously) and once just before I submit it (this is to make sure nobody has also spotted & posted the deal in the time while I was preparin teh post!)

The Target by me has had a copy of The Sims 3 for $15 since forever. It's always there every time I go and I don't venture out to Target very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back